In this battle-axe of an economy, where even having a job is worth popping a cork over, you have to carve out every cause to celebrate that you can. I chose to celebrate yesterday’s successful (read: bloodless) completion of my first day on the 21st floor by scooting over to the Knox-Henderson La Duni for Street Tacos loaded with fat chunks of mahi and perfectly muddled Margarinhas. Both of which made me wish I were first in line for tonight’s Chef’s dinner with Chef Julia Lopez (who, incidentally, won me over a couple weeks ago when, in a refreshing show of humility, she appeared at my Northpark tableside to personally make amends for a kitchen mishap). My guess is that the mojito tasting and “surprise entertainment” alone will be worth the $42 admission!
2/13/16 Sat3 Nations Brewing
2/16/16 TueIII Forks
2/20/16 SatTaschen Library
2/29/16 MonHyatt Regency Dallas
3/3/16 ThuCommunity Beer Co.
3/4/16 FriFair Park
- Meet Your 'Real Housewives of Dallas' Cast, Repent by Alex Macon
- 2016 Oak Cliff Mardi Gras Parade
- Dallas Dating Guide by D Magazine
- Hot Property: New Orleans Style in Lower Greenville by Caitlin Clark
- The Best Breakfasts in Dallas by D Magazine
- Dallas City Council Bans Exxxotica From Using Convention Center by Jason Heid
- OMG! Real Housewives of Dallas Cast Member Once Starred in Porn! by Tim Rogers
- Go Inside the Homes of Bravo’s Real Housewives of Dallas by Caitlin Clark
- Houston Mayor Has a Lesson for Dallas: More Roads Aren’t the Answer by Tim Rogers
- The Lesson South Oak Cliff High Just Taught All DISD Students by Peter Simek
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »