He specializes in the food of Italy, a country that pioneered ice cream as we know it. However, in the event chef David Uygur decides not to make his own ice cream at Lucia, he might want to source it from just a few blocks away at Paletas Fruititas on Jefferson in Oak Cliff. Two of the many interesting flavors are shown here.
- The 10 Most Eligible Men in Dallas
- HG Sply Co.
- Why Dallas Was Chosen the Best Skyline in the World by Jason Heid
- Jenny and Jeff Staubach's Greenway Parks Home by Laura Kostelny
- Motorcyclist Hit By Van on Dallas Highway, Motorcyclist Catches It on Video by Bradford Pearson
- DISD Trustee Bernadette Nutall Apparently Can’t Do Math by Tim Rogers
- RadioShack On the Verge of Bankruptcy by Zac Crain
- Things To Do In Dallas Tonight: Sept. 11 by Chris Mosley
- Simplest Plan Ever For Dallas’ Future: Make It More Like Dallas’ Past by Peter Simek
- Food Feedback Friday by Rochell Van Deurzen
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »