That is what NBC is reporting. The location is at the northwest corner of West 7th Street and Currie Street and is expected to open mid 2011. Sounds like it might open before the Garland In-N-Out Burger store.
- The 100 Best Restaurants in Dallas
- Takeru Kobayashi Stuffs Down 60 Hot Dogs in Less Than Three Minutes at the State Fair by Carol Shih
- 'Courtney Loves Dallas' Episode 2 Recap by Tim Rogers
- The Most Searched Terms in Dallas for 2013 by Tim Rogers
- The 10 Most Beautiful Women in Dallas 2013 by Raya Ramsey
- Crain: Alan Peppard Read Our Kidd Kraddick Story, Likes It by Zac Crain
- Report: Growth of Catholic Hospitals Threatens Women’s Health by Bradford Pearson
- The Night When Brooklyn Became Denton (Circa 2006) by Christopher Mosley
- Barrett Brown Writes From Jail About Profanity on the Airwaves by Tim Rogers
- Leading Off 12/18/13 by Krista Nightengale
Sign up to our newsletters to Get D insider information and updates in your inbox.