Happy Monday, Dishers. We’ve got a free gift for you. Now you can find all of our dining, events, and nightlife listings under one umbrella—our new D Recommends iPhone app. (It’s so easy I can do it!) Once you’ve downloaded the app here, the searches are simple. You can find a specific restaurants and those nearby. Search for steaks and you’ll find them all. Need a cheap meal? Search the coupon data base. So there you have it. Download. Search. Report. Love to have your feedback.
- Questions About Jill Jordan’s Bewildering ‘Trinity Lakes’ Briefing by Wylie H. Dallas
- The Fight Over Farmer’s Markets in Richardson by Andrew Laska
- I Also Have a Wish List of Unfunded Amenities by Zac Crain
- First Take: Henry’s Majestic by Catherine Downes
- Poll: What Will the Trinity Lakes Look Like? by Jason Heid
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »