Happy Monday, Dishers. We’ve got a free gift for you. Now you can find all of our dining, events, and nightlife listings under one umbrella—our new D Recommends iPhone app. (It’s so easy I can do it!) Once you’ve downloaded the app here, the searches are simple. You can find a specific restaurants and those nearby. Search for steaks and you’ll find them all. Need a cheap meal? Search the coupon data base. So there you have it. Download. Search. Report. Love to have your feedback.
- 100 Great Holiday Gifts
- LInkedIn Reveals Dallas' Dominant Skill Set by Ali Finney
- Off the Record
- Dallas Starbucks Mistakes Chandler Parsons For Dirk Nowitzki by Bradford Pearson
- Mummy Not So Dearest: A Few Thoughts on Leslie Brenner's Proof + Pantry Review by Nancy Nichols
- What That Trinity Toll Road Meeting Was Really About by Tim Rogers
- Why You Should Make Supporting Pre-K in DISD a Relentless Priority by Eric Celeste
- Just as the Scriptures Predicted, 2014 Has Brought Dallas Its First Classic Hip-Hop Radio War by Bradford Pearson
- IT’S ABOUT FREAKING TIME! by Eric Celeste
- Mico Rodriguez Closes Mesero Miguel. Will Reopen as Mesero by Nancy Nichols
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »