Timmy and I were just talking about new restaurants. He has some old Dallas friends coming back to town and they want to hit some places “that have opened in the last year.” I gave him a few but my list was short. I’ll tell you my picks if you tell me yours. Big or small. Expensive or cheap. Doesn’t matter. He (thinks) he is taking the company credit card.
- Bag It Up: Why the Dallas City Council Should Say No to Banning Plastic Bags by Glenn Hunter
- Stop What You’re Doing and Watch This Inspiring Video of Mayor Mike Rawlings by Tim Rogers
- Home-Rule Effort Still Struggling To Get Message Right by Tim Rogers
- Stop What You’re Doing and Watch This Inspiring Video of Mayor Mike Rawlings, Ctd. by Tim Rogers
- Leading Off (3/7/14) by Jason Heid
Sign up to our newsletters to Get D insider information and updates in your inbox.