Two people dropped out of this Saturday’s Cooking at the Counter with Dean cooking class. The class takes place from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. and is priced at $225 per person including tax and gratuity. It includes appetizers and a sparkling wine cocktail upon arrival, followed by a cooking demonstration presented by Chef Dean Fearing, along with Fearing’s chef de cuisine Eric Dreyer and Fearing’s pastry chef Jill Bates. Next comes a three-course lunch with wines paired by wine director Paul Botamer. At the end of the session, participants will receive a special memento package from Dean, including signature culinary products, an autographed chef’s apron, and a complete recipe folder with menus and recipes from the day’s demonstration and lunch. Call 214-922-4817.
- Henderson Tap House to Open in January With a Lengthy Dress Code by Nancy Nichols
- Bon Voyage, #chaneldallas by Cristina Daglas
- Leading Off (12/11/13) by Krista Nightengale
- Lakewood Brewing Co. Released its Bourbon Barrel Temptress During the Ice Storm by Matthew Shelley
- How Strange that Stanley Marcus Would Embrace the Anti-Semitic Coco Chanel by Tim Rogers
Sign up to our newsletters to Get D insider information and updates in your inbox.