Two people dropped out of this Saturday’s Cooking at the Counter with Dean cooking class. The class takes place from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. and is priced at $225 per person including tax and gratuity. It includes appetizers and a sparkling wine cocktail upon arrival, followed by a cooking demonstration presented by Chef Dean Fearing, along with Fearing’s chef de cuisine Eric Dreyer and Fearing’s pastry chef Jill Bates. Next comes a three-course lunch with wines paired by wine director Paul Botamer. At the end of the session, participants will receive a special memento package from Dean, including signature culinary products, an autographed chef’s apron, and a complete recipe folder with menus and recipes from the day’s demonstration and lunch. Call 214-922-4817.
9/4/14 ThuThe Wine Poste
9/6/14 SatThe Second Floor
- The 10 Most Eligible Men in Dallas
- The 10 Most Beautiful Women in Dallas 2013 by Raya Ramsey
- How an Office Romance Went Off the Rails and Brought Down the NCPA’s John Goodman by Glenn Hunter
- You Must Go to the Dallas Chocolate Festival by Rochell Van Deurzen
- Poll: Should City of Dallas Workers Live Here? by Jason Heid
- Coppell Opens First ‘Net-Zero’ Elementary School in the U.S. by Hilary Lau
- Status-Quo Trustees Look to Disrupt Tomorrow’s Board Meeting Any Way They Can by Eric Celeste
- Jay Jerrier Hates Children, Takes Away Their Fountain at White Rock Cane Rosso by Tim Rogers
- Classical Music Criticism in Dallas: It’s Time for a Makeover by Catherine Womack
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.