Two people dropped out of this Saturday’s Cooking at the Counter with Dean cooking class. The class takes place from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. and is priced at $225 per person including tax and gratuity. It includes appetizers and a sparkling wine cocktail upon arrival, followed by a cooking demonstration presented by Chef Dean Fearing, along with Fearing’s chef de cuisine Eric Dreyer and Fearing’s pastry chef Jill Bates. Next comes a three-course lunch with wines paired by wine director Paul Botamer. At the end of the session, participants will receive a special memento package from Dean, including signature culinary products, an autographed chef’s apron, and a complete recipe folder with menus and recipes from the day’s demonstration and lunch. Call 214-922-4817.
- The Good Guys: A Look Back by Zac Crain
- Reader Feedback: What Ticks You Off Most at Restaurants? by Rochell Van Deurzen
- Morning News Says Mike Rawlings Should Run Again Because Mary Suhm by Eric Celeste
- Poll: Should Mike Rawlings Run Again? by Jason Heid
- Emmanuel Mudiay to Earn $1.2M in Chinese League by Bradford Pearson
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.