Two people dropped out of this Saturday’s Cooking at the Counter with Dean cooking class. The class takes place from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. and is priced at $225 per person including tax and gratuity. It includes appetizers and a sparkling wine cocktail upon arrival, followed by a cooking demonstration presented by Chef Dean Fearing, along with Fearing’s chef de cuisine Eric Dreyer and Fearing’s pastry chef Jill Bates. Next comes a three-course lunch with wines paired by wine director Paul Botamer. At the end of the session, participants will receive a special memento package from Dean, including signature culinary products, an autographed chef’s apron, and a complete recipe folder with menus and recipes from the day’s demonstration and lunch. Call 214-922-4817.
- Why Everyone Needs to Read Steve Blow’s Pro-Highway Argument by Peter Simek
- Fact Checking Museum Tower’s Bold Sales Claim by Tim Rogers
- Have Questions About Home-Rule Effort? Ask Them Here. by Krista Nightengale
- Leading Off (3/4/14) by Tim Rogers
- Stop What You’re Doing and Watch This Inspiring Video of Mayor Mike Rawlings by Tim Rogers
Sign up to our newsletters to Get D insider information and updates in your inbox.