On August 11, Aaron Wang became SideDish follower number 1,700. Today, Randy Winnett, becomes number 1,800! Huh? What’s so special about 1,800. Well, the 1800s gave us Chicken Marengo, the invention of canning technology, and nifty kitchen gadgets such as jelly moulds and pastry cutters. So, congratulate Randy. Perhaps you will be follower number 1,900. And we all know what happened in 1900, right? Hot dog carts!
- Postcard from Hawaii: The Kapalua Wine and Food Festival (Part 1) by Hayley Hamilton Cogill
- Have You Met the Mamey? It’s Worth a Small Dallas Odyssey. by Eve Hill-Agnus
- Inside Scottish Rite’s Run As One Of America’s Best Orthopedic Programs by Sean Kelly
- 5 Must-Try Ice Cream Sandwiches in Dallas by Melissa Mackaly
- Black-eyed Pea in Preston Center in Dallas is Closing Tomorrow by Nancy Nichols
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »