On August 11, Aaron Wang became SideDish follower number 1,700. Today, Randy Winnett, becomes number 1,800! Huh? What’s so special about 1,800. Well, the 1800s gave us Chicken Marengo, the invention of canning technology, and nifty kitchen gadgets such as jelly moulds and pastry cutters. So, congratulate Randy. Perhaps you will be follower number 1,900. And we all know what happened in 1900, right? Hot dog carts!
- Jim Schutze Was Right — Six Years Ago — About John Wiley Price by Tim Rogers
- Judgmental Map of Dallas, Ctd. by Tim Rogers
- Poll: What Does the Uptown Sam’s Club Say About City Government? by Jason Heid
- Judgmental Map of Dallas by Krista Nightengale
- 8 Achievable Steps to Improve Urbanism by Peter Simek
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.