On August 11, Aaron Wang became SideDish follower number 1,700. Today, Randy Winnett, becomes number 1,800! Huh? What’s so special about 1,800. Well, the 1800s gave us Chicken Marengo, the invention of canning technology, and nifty kitchen gadgets such as jelly moulds and pastry cutters. So, congratulate Randy. Perhaps you will be follower number 1,900. And we all know what happened in 1900, right? Hot dog carts!
9/22/14 MonOcean Prime
9/23/14 TueCapitol Pub
9/24/14 WedThe Libertine Bar
9/24/14 WedBridge Bistro
10/18/14 SatLake Carolyn
- The Observer’s ‘Dallas Needs More Bookstores’ Cover Story Is Lazy by Bradford Pearson
- 1611 Main Street, R.I.P. by Krista Nightengale
- Ron Washington Holds Another Press Conference by Tim Rogers
- A Picture of Fountain Place That Proves It Is a Portal Into Another Dimension by Tim Rogers
- Leading Off (9/19/14) by Jason Heid
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »