On August 11, Aaron Wang became SideDish follower number 1,700. Today, Randy Winnett, becomes number 1,800! Huh? What’s so special about 1,800. Well, the 1800s gave us Chicken Marengo, the invention of canning technology, and nifty kitchen gadgets such as jelly moulds and pastry cutters. So, congratulate Randy. Perhaps you will be follower number 1,900. And we all know what happened in 1900, right? Hot dog carts!
3/3/15 TueWhole Foods Market Lakewood
3/7/15 SatWhole Foods Market at Park Lane
3/11/15 WedTexas de Brazil
3/14/15 SatCommunity Beer Garden
3/19/15 ThuDallas Arts District
3/19/15 ThuKettle Art
3/26/15 ThuBilly Bob's Texas
- DMN Sets Twitter Goal for Its Reporters by Tim Rogers
- Let the Rural Opposition to the Dallas to Houston High Speed Rail Project Begin by Peter Simek
- A Less Than Objective Recap of the Festival of Ideas by Krista Nightengale
- Austin-Based Royal Blue Grocery Store to Open in Highland Park Village by Nancy Nichols
- Snowmaggedon 2015 Has Arrived by Jason Heid
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »