As our study continues, this morning brings us a photo of a Cortado and Golfiado from Zaguan World Bakery & Cafe. I was most interested to note the book of choice: The Sharper Your Knife the Less You Cry by Kathleen Flinn. Just how big is the market for women-who-find-themselves-by-exploring-culinary-delights?
- The Good Guys: A Look Back by Zac Crain
- Reader Feedback: What Ticks You Off Most at Restaurants? by Rochell Van Deurzen
- Morning News Says Mike Rawlings Should Run Again Because Mary Suhm by Eric Celeste
- Poll: Should Mike Rawlings Run Again? by Jason Heid
- Emmanuel Mudiay to Earn $1.2M in Chinese League by Bradford Pearson
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.