As our study continues, this morning brings us a photo of a Cortado and Golfiado from Zaguan World Bakery & Cafe. I was most interested to note the book of choice: The Sharper Your Knife the Less You Cry by Kathleen Flinn. Just how big is the market for women-who-find-themselves-by-exploring-culinary-delights?
- John Wiley Price Arrested by Bradford Pearson
- Jim Schutze Was Right — Six Years Ago — About John Wiley Price by Tim Rogers
- Cedars Social Closed for One Night by Nancy Nichols
- Why We Devoted 10,000 Words to DPD’s Child Abuse Squad by Cristina Daglas
- Unpacking the Racial Politics at Play in the John Wiley Price Case by Peter Simek
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.