Yet another restaurant is set to open in Oak Cliff’s Bishop Arts District and Oak Cliff People has all the scoop. Set to open in November, this one is going in the recently vacated Vitto’s Italian space and the new eatery has quite the OC pedigree. Oddfellows is the brainchild of Eno’s Pizza Tavern owner Matt Spillers and operations manager Chad Sepulveda, former Local pastry chef Aliza Shier, Go Oak Cliff board members Amy Cowan and Jason Roberts, Fort Worth Avenue Development Group president Scott Griggs, Spillers’ brother Shane, and two more OC residents Gary Buckner and Amanda Pounds. Whew. That’s a lot of cooks in this particular kitchen, one promising to serve “everyday American comfort food” with a sustainable/locavore edge. Sounds promising though, especially with Matt Spillers heading it up. Want to learn more? Go pick up a copy of this week’s Oak Cliff People. It’s front page news.
- Truth & Alibi
- The Best Dallas Suburbs 2014
- The 10 Most Beautiful Homes in Dallas 2014 by The D Home Editors
- The 10 Most Beautiful Women in Dallas 2013 by Raya Ramsey
- Dirk Nowitzki Takes Even Bigger Discount, Is The Best by Zac Crain
- The Good Guys: A Look Back by Zac Crain
- Reader Feedback: What Ticks You Off Most at Restaurants? by Rochell Van Deurzen
- Morning News Says Mike Rawlings Should Run Again Because Mary Suhm by Eric Celeste
- Emmanuel Mudiay to Earn $1.2M in Chinese League by Bradford Pearson
- Leading Off (7/22/14) by Tim Rogers
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.