Yet another restaurant is set to open in Oak Cliff’s Bishop Arts District and Oak Cliff People has all the scoop. Set to open in November, this one is going in the recently vacated Vitto’s Italian space and the new eatery has quite the OC pedigree. Oddfellows is the brainchild of Eno’s Pizza Tavern owner Matt Spillers and operations manager Chad Sepulveda, former Local pastry chef Aliza Shier, Go Oak Cliff board members Amy Cowan and Jason Roberts, Fort Worth Avenue Development Group president Scott Griggs, Spillers’ brother Shane, and two more OC residents Gary Buckner and Amanda Pounds. Whew. That’s a lot of cooks in this particular kitchen, one promising to serve “everyday American comfort food” with a sustainable/locavore edge. Sounds promising though, especially with Matt Spillers heading it up. Want to learn more? Go pick up a copy of this week’s Oak Cliff People. It’s front page news.
- The 10 Most Beautiful Women in Dallas 2013 by Raya Ramsey
- The Best New Restaurants in Dallas by Nancy Nichols
- The 100 Best Restaurants in Dallas
- Best Dallas Suburbs
- Pecan Lodge Is Moving From Dallas Farmers Market to Deep Ellum by Nancy Nichols
- The Loon Must Move to a New Location in Dallas by Nancy Nichols
- Give Us Feedback on the New Design by Tim Rogers
- Cash McElroy: The Other Side of the Story by Tim Rogers
- Teiichi Sakurai Will Open a Ramen Shop in Sylvan|Thirty Called ‘Ten’ by Carol Shih
- Help Us Establish Cowboys-Bears Wager by Tim Rogers
Sign up to our newsletters to Get D insider information and updates in your inbox.