Dear Lord baby Jesus, I thank you so much for this bountiful harvest event held at the always delicious Taco Bell Central 214. Get all jacked up on Mountain Dew while watching Will Ferrell flicks on Central 214’s comfy patio. Chef Blythe Beck will create pocketbook-friendly dishes and cocktails inspired by movies such as “Talladega Nights” and “Old School.” I’m thinking Shake ‘N Bake Chicken served with a side of Fig Newtons and a Mystic Mountain Blueberry Powerade Martini. Movies will start at approximately 9 p.m. on Sunday evenings. Entry is free, so get there early if you want a good seat. Go here for show times.
5/27/15 WedChestnut Square
6/13/15 Sat"Secret Location"
6/18/15 ThuKettle Art
- The Standard Pour
- Feds Indict Founding Physician Of Forest Park Medical Center On 17 Counts Of Healthcare Fraud by Matt Goodman
- Best Dallas Apartment Swimming Pools
- Hot Property: 5638 Gaston Avenue by Caitlin Clark
- The Legend of Chris Kyle by Michael J. Mooney
- Zac Crain Announces Candidacy For 2022 District Attorney Race by Zac Crain
- The Prettiest Minute of Your Day by Krista Nightengale
- We Can’t Let Our Guard Down When it Comes to the Trinity Toll Road by Peter Simek
- Podcast: Carpetbagger Joe Tone of the Denver-Based Dallas Observer Talks About His Horsies-and-Drugs Book by Jason Heid
- Leading Off (5/25/2015) by Liz Johnstone
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »