Dear Lord baby Jesus, I thank you so much for this bountiful harvest event held at the always delicious Taco Bell Central 214. Get all jacked up on Mountain Dew while watching Will Ferrell flicks on Central 214’s comfy patio. Chef Blythe Beck will create pocketbook-friendly dishes and cocktails inspired by movies such as “Talladega Nights” and “Old School.” I’m thinking Shake ‘N Bake Chicken served with a side of Fig Newtons and a Mystic Mountain Blueberry Powerade Martini. Movies will start at approximately 9 p.m. on Sunday evenings. Entry is free, so get there early if you want a good seat. Go here for show times.
5/7/16 SatOak Cliff Cultural Center
5/7/16 SatPanther Island Pavilion
5/7/16 SatVarious locations
5/12/16 ThuFixture Restaurant
5/13/16 FriAddison Circle Park
5/14/16 SatCommunity Beer Co.
5/15/16 SunWest 7th
5/15/16 SunBishop Arts District
5/21/16 SatGlobe Life Park in Arlington
5/29/16 SunThe West End
- Taco Libre 2016
- Go Inside the Homes of Bravo's Real Housewives of Dallas by Caitlin Clark
- My Office: Alan White by Jeanne Prejean
- 'The Real Housewives of Dallas' Episode 4 Recap by Tim Rogers
- A Family Oasis in Preston Hollow by Connie Dufner
- Drama Unfolds With Ousting of Dallas Summer Musicals President Michael Jenkins by Alex Macon
- The Real Housewives of Dallas Episode 4 Recap by Tim Rogers
- Is Anyone Else a Little Creeped Out By the Idea of a Homeless Concentration Camp? by Peter Simek
- Will Ousting of Dallas Summer Musicals Honcho Impact Fair Park’s Future? by Peter Simek
- Dallas Design Events to Enjoy This May by Caitlin Clark
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »