Dear Lord baby Jesus, I thank you so much for this bountiful harvest event held at the always delicious Taco Bell Central 214. Get all jacked up on Mountain Dew while watching Will Ferrell flicks on Central 214’s comfy patio. Chef Blythe Beck will create pocketbook-friendly dishes and cocktails inspired by movies such as “Talladega Nights” and “Old School.” I’m thinking Shake ‘N Bake Chicken served with a side of Fig Newtons and a Mystic Mountain Blueberry Powerade Martini. Movies will start at approximately 9 p.m. on Sunday evenings. Entry is free, so get there early if you want a good seat. Go here for show times.
11/1/14 SatGilley's Dallas
- Does Your Dallas ZIP Code Speak for Itself? by Ali Finney
- Truck Yard
- The New Glenn Beck by Michael J. Mooney
- The 100 Best Restaurants in Dallas
- Leslie Brenner Steps Out From Behind the Curtain and Reveals Her Face by Nancy Nichols
- Robert Edsel Is a Little Confused About What ‘Humble’ Means by Tim Rogers
- DMN Story on DISD Salaries Suffers From Bad Case of Overreach by Eric Celeste
- There Was No Debate About the Trinity Toll Road at the Stemmons Corridor Business Association Luncheon by Peter Simek
- Poll: When Will Texas Have a Blue Governor? by Jason Heid
- Finance Panel: Southern Dallas Just Needs More George Baileys by Peter Simek
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »