Dear Lord baby Jesus, I thank you so much for this bountiful harvest event held at the always delicious Taco Bell Central 214. Get all jacked up on Mountain Dew while watching Will Ferrell flicks on Central 214’s comfy patio. Chef Blythe Beck will create pocketbook-friendly dishes and cocktails inspired by movies such as “Talladega Nights” and “Old School.” I’m thinking Shake ‘N Bake Chicken served with a side of Fig Newtons and a Mystic Mountain Blueberry Powerade Martini. Movies will start at approximately 9 p.m. on Sunday evenings. Entry is free, so get there early if you want a good seat. Go here for show times.
7/4/15 SatSteel Restaurant & Lounge
7/4/15 SatNoble Rey Brewing Co.
7/4/15 SatThe Libertine Bar
7/7/15 TueKirby's Steakhouse
7/14/15 TueBishop Arts District
7/16/15 ThuKettle Art
- The Ultimate Neighborhood Guide to Dallas
- Taco Libre at Main Street Garden
- Hot Property: 3901 Turtle Creek Boulevard #9 by Caitlin Clark
- The 10 Best Lakes to Call Home by Dawn McMullan
- Where to See Fireworks in Dallas This Fourth of July by Mary Claire Hamm
- The Mysterious Plan for a Mayoral Compound by Wylie H. Dallas
- Laura Miller on the Failings of Jennifer Gates and the Battle To Save Preston Hollow by Tim Rogers
- Did Bass Pro Shops Steal a T-shirt Idea From The Lodge? by Michael J. Mooney
- What Happened to FrontBurner Comments? by Jason Heid
- Mad Max Shops at Lakewood Whole Foods by Tim Rogers
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »