Remember chef Christopher Short from Bella? Or theHotel Crescent Court? Or the Rosewood Mansion at Turtle Creek’s private dining program? He was the execuchef at Artin’s but according to our waiter last night, Chef Short “left about a month ago with some investors to look at space north of here.” The north he was referring to was in the Shops of Legacy.
- The 6 Best Hikes in Dallas by Bill Holston
- Go Inside the Homes of Bravo's Real Housewives of Dallas by Caitlin Clark
- Byron Nelson Tournament
- The 10 Best Lakes to Call Home by Dawn McMullan
- Hot Property: Show-Stopping Contemporary in Preston Hollow by Caitlin Clark
- A List of A.C. Gonzalez’s Accomplishments at City Hall by Zac Crain
- Winners and Losers This Week in Dallas (5/27/16) by Jason Heid
- The Real Housewives of Dallas Episode 8 Recap by Tim Rogers
- ‘The Bachelorette’ Episode 2 Recap: JoJo is Proposed to 6 Times, Doesn’t Receive Words of Affirmation by Augusta Neal
- Vermeer Suite: Music in 17th-Century Dutch Paintings
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »