In November, Oddfellows will open in the remodeled space at 316 West 7th Street in the Bishop Arts District. The execuchef, Aliza Shier, was the pastry chef at Local. She is also a co-owner and her posse of partners include Gary Buckner, Amy Cowan, Scott Griggs, Amanda Pounds, Jason Roberts, Chad Sepulveda, Matt Spillers, and Shane Spillers. The menu? Seasonal, traditional American food with a concentration on fresh, local ingredients. The restaurant will open with breakfast and lunch service, and a dinner menu will be added this winter.
3/6/15 FriMorton H. Meyerson Symphony Center
3/6/15 FriThe Holy Grail Pub
3/7/15 SatCrushCraft Thai Street Eats
3/7/15 SatWhole Foods Market
3/7/15 SatDeep Ellum Brewing Company
3/7/15 SatWhole Foods Market at Park Lane
3/8/15 SunWhole Foods Market
3/9/15 MonDugg Burger
- Dallas-DFW Restaurants: Are you Open or Closed? by Nancy Nichols
- Nina Pham: A Case Study in Media Manipulation by Tim Rogers
- Breaking Down How Wrong the DMN Story on Teacher Hiring Really Was by Eric Celeste
- Tom Spicer Died Today by Nancy Nichols
- Poll: Has the Morning News Been Unfair to Dallas ISD? by Jason Heid
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »