In November, Oddfellows will open in the remodeled space at 316 West 7th Street in the Bishop Arts District. The execuchef, Aliza Shier, was the pastry chef at Local. She is also a co-owner and her posse of partners include Gary Buckner, Amy Cowan, Scott Griggs, Amanda Pounds, Jason Roberts, Chad Sepulveda, Matt Spillers, and Shane Spillers. The menu? Seasonal, traditional American food with a concentration on fresh, local ingredients. The restaurant will open with breakfast and lunch service, and a dinner menu will be added this winter.
5/3/16 TueOptimized Living Institute
5/7/16 SatOak Cliff Cultural Center
5/7/16 SatPanther Island Pavilion
5/7/16 SatVarious locations
5/12/16 ThuFixture Restaurant
5/13/16 FriAddison Circle Park
5/14/16 SatCommunity Beer Co.
5/15/16 SunWest 7th
5/15/16 SunBishop Arts District
5/21/16 SatGlobe Life Park in Arlington
- The Oak Cliff DISD Trustee Race Has Turned Ugly by Eric Celeste
- Are the Stars Trying To Keep Blues Fans From Buying Tickets? by Tim Rogers
- The Real Housewives of Dallas Rocker Husband’s Music Is About What You’d Expect by Alex Macon
- Let’s Talk About How to Fix Dallas Schools by Jason Heid
- Everything this Dallas Housewife Touches Turns to Instagram Followers by S. Holland Murphy
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »