In November, Oddfellows will open in the remodeled space at 316 West 7th Street in the Bishop Arts District. The execuchef, Aliza Shier, was the pastry chef at Local. She is also a co-owner and her posse of partners include Gary Buckner, Amy Cowan, Scott Griggs, Amanda Pounds, Jason Roberts, Chad Sepulveda, Matt Spillers, and Shane Spillers. The menu? Seasonal, traditional American food with a concentration on fresh, local ingredients. The restaurant will open with breakfast and lunch service, and a dinner menu will be added this winter.
- How Government Subsidies Are Hiding the Omni Convention Center Hotel’s Losses by Wylie H. Dallas
- Poll: What Should Dallas Do With the Convention Center Hotel? by Jason Heid
- Choose Your Own Adventure by Patrick Kennedy
- How I Did It: The Best New Restaurants in Dallas 2014 by Nancy Nichols
- What Caused That Earthquake Over the Weekend by Tim Rogers
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »