Chocolate apricot mole ice cream push pop. Yes, I know there’s a break in the temperatures, from the blazing 100s to the refreshing 90s. (That’s sarcasm — it’s still hot outside.) But no matter what the thermometer reads, it’s always the right weather for ice cream, and I’m digging Dude Sweet Chocolate’s gourmet push pops. It’s become a Bishop Arts Saturday ritual for me and my brood: burgers at Hunky’s followed by ice cream at Dude Sweet. Last week’s chocolate apricot mole creation was the perfect blend: sweet fruit, rich chocolate, and just a hint of spice. Frosty, creamy magic. This weekend? Who knows what owner Katherine Clapner will be serving up. But I’ll be first in line. After a burger and tater tots of course.
- Questions About Jill Jordan’s Bewildering ‘Trinity Lakes’ Briefing by Wylie H. Dallas
- I Also Have a Wish List of Unfunded Amenities by Zac Crain
- The Fight Over Farmer’s Markets in Richardson by Andrew Laska
- First Take: Henry’s Majestic by Catherine Downes
- Poll: What Will the Trinity Lakes Look Like? by Jason Heid
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »