Chocolate apricot mole ice cream push pop. Yes, I know there’s a break in the temperatures, from the blazing 100s to the refreshing 90s. (That’s sarcasm — it’s still hot outside.) But no matter what the thermometer reads, it’s always the right weather for ice cream, and I’m digging Dude Sweet Chocolate’s gourmet push pops. It’s become a Bishop Arts Saturday ritual for me and my brood: burgers at Hunky’s followed by ice cream at Dude Sweet. Last week’s chocolate apricot mole creation was the perfect blend: sweet fruit, rich chocolate, and just a hint of spice. Frosty, creamy magic. This weekend? Who knows what owner Katherine Clapner will be serving up. But I’ll be first in line. After a burger and tater tots of course.
- Truth & Alibi
- The Best Dallas Suburbs 2014
- The 10 Most Beautiful Homes in Dallas 2014 by The D Home Editors
- The 10 Most Beautiful Women in Dallas 2013 by Raya Ramsey
- Dirk Nowitzki Takes Even Bigger Discount, Is The Best by Zac Crain
- The Good Guys: A Look Back by Zac Crain
- The Barrett Brown Review of Arts and Letters and Jail: There Was a Bad Mutha Who Lived in an SHU by Barrett Brown
- Reader Feedback: What Ticks You Off Most at Restaurants? by Rochell Van Deurzen
- Morning News Says Mike Rawlings Should Run Again Because Mary Suhm by Eric Celeste
- My Detente With the Avian Kingdom Is At An End by Zac Crain
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.