Chocolate apricot mole ice cream push pop. Yes, I know there’s a break in the temperatures, from the blazing 100s to the refreshing 90s. (That’s sarcasm — it’s still hot outside.) But no matter what the thermometer reads, it’s always the right weather for ice cream, and I’m digging Dude Sweet Chocolate’s gourmet push pops. It’s become a Bishop Arts Saturday ritual for me and my brood: burgers at Hunky’s followed by ice cream at Dude Sweet. Last week’s chocolate apricot mole creation was the perfect blend: sweet fruit, rich chocolate, and just a hint of spice. Frosty, creamy magic. This weekend? Who knows what owner Katherine Clapner will be serving up. But I’ll be first in line. After a burger and tater tots of course.
4/18/15 SatThe Rustic
4/18/15 SatGin Mill
4/18/15 SatThe Prophet Bar
4/18/15 SatAw Shucks Lewisville
4/19/15 SunOmni - Fort Worth
4/19/15 SunGas Monkey Bar N' Grill
4/22/15 WedFrontiers of Flight Museum
4/22/15 WedCityplace Conference Center
- Grapevine High Students Apologize For Racist Rap by Jason Heid
- What Can We Learn About the Trinity River Project From Yesterday’s Dallas City Council Meeting? by Peter Simek
- Is Dallas Too Prude To Handle the Phrase ‘Balls in a Vise’? by Tim Rogers
- Quick Recap of Yesterday’s Council Meeting by Zac Crain
- Leading Off (4/17/15) by Jason Heid
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »