I’m sure you’ve been keeping up with the outbreak of Salmonella enteritidis that has been traced back to bad eggs . So far, the recall is up to 500 million eggs. My question to my co-workers yesterday: “What do you do with 500 million infected eggs?” Has anyone read anything about the disposal of these eggs?
- John Wiley Price Arrested by Bradford Pearson
- Jim Schutze Was Right — Six Years Ago — About John Wiley Price by Tim Rogers
- Cedars Social Closed for One Night by Nancy Nichols
- Why We Devoted 10,000 Words to DPD’s Child Abuse Squad by Cristina Daglas
- Big Fire Near Trinity Forest Continues To Burn by Tim Rogers
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.