I’m sure you’ve been keeping up with the outbreak of Salmonella enteritidis that has been traced back to bad eggs . So far, the recall is up to 500 million eggs. My question to my co-workers yesterday: “What do you do with 500 million infected eggs?” Has anyone read anything about the disposal of these eggs?
9/22/14 MonOcean Prime
9/23/14 TueCapitol Pub
9/24/14 WedThe Libertine Bar
9/24/14 WedBridge Bistro
10/18/14 SatLake Carolyn
- Ron Washington Resigned Because He Cheated on His Wife by Tim Rogers
- The Observer’s ‘Dallas Needs More Bookstores’ Cover Story Is Lazy by Bradford Pearson
- Westlake Academy Is Early Leader in North Texas Giving Day by Tim Rogers
- DMN Managing Editor George Rodrigue Leaving for WFAA by Eric Celeste
- 1611 Main Street, R.I.P. by Krista Nightengale
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »