“The Grill” Benedict. We’re all about breakfast around here these days. That’s why I couldn’t resist telling you about the eggs benedict I inhaled gracefully ate Saturday morning at Nick & Sam’s Grill. I’m going to go out on a limb and say that this was the best eggs benedict I’ve ever eaten. Smoked ham, spinach, and poached eggs rest atop a cheddar biscuit – not a boring English muffin — a delicious, mouth watering cheesy biscuit. The hollandaise sauce was so good that I wanted to order another biscuit just so I could sop it all up. I recommend that you wash it down with a carafe of blood orange mimosas. I suggest a carafe not because I’m an alcoholic, but because it only costs $6. Split it with a friend and you each get two generous glasses for just 3 bucks a person. I’ll toast to that!
- The Good Guys: A Look Back by Zac Crain
- Reader Feedback: What Ticks You Off Most at Restaurants? by Rochell Van Deurzen
- Morning News Says Mike Rawlings Should Run Again Because Mary Suhm by Eric Celeste
- Poll: Should Mike Rawlings Run Again? by Jason Heid
- Emmanuel Mudiay to Earn $1.2M in Chinese League by Bradford Pearson
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.