“The Grill” Benedict. We’re all about breakfast around here these days. That’s why I couldn’t resist telling you about the eggs benedict I inhaled gracefully ate Saturday morning at Nick & Sam’s Grill. I’m going to go out on a limb and say that this was the best eggs benedict I’ve ever eaten. Smoked ham, spinach, and poached eggs rest atop a cheddar biscuit – not a boring English muffin — a delicious, mouth watering cheesy biscuit. The hollandaise sauce was so good that I wanted to order another biscuit just so I could sop it all up. I recommend that you wash it down with a carafe of blood orange mimosas. I suggest a carafe not because I’m an alcoholic, but because it only costs $6. Split it with a friend and you each get two generous glasses for just 3 bucks a person. I’ll toast to that!
- Save Your Nelson Mandela Status Messages, the Omni Dallas Just Won by Bradford Pearson
- The 10 Most Beautiful Women in Dallas 2013 by Raya Ramsey
- 10 Most Beautiful Women in Dallas Party
- Interview: Courtney Kerr on Her New Realty TV Show by Raya Ramsey
- Bon Voyage, #chaneldallas by Cristina Daglas
- Leading Off (12/11/13) by Krista Nightengale
- Lakewood Brewing Co. Released its Bourbon Barrel Temptress During the Ice Storm by Matthew Shelley
- The Cowboys-Bears Bet by Tim Rogers
- First Look: Chanel Métiers d’Art Fashion Show at Fair Park by Kristi and Scot Redman
Sign up to our newsletters to Get D insider information and updates in your inbox.