“The Grill” Benedict. We’re all about breakfast around here these days. That’s why I couldn’t resist telling you about the eggs benedict I inhaled gracefully ate Saturday morning at Nick & Sam’s Grill. I’m going to go out on a limb and say that this was the best eggs benedict I’ve ever eaten. Smoked ham, spinach, and poached eggs rest atop a cheddar biscuit – not a boring English muffin — a delicious, mouth watering cheesy biscuit. The hollandaise sauce was so good that I wanted to order another biscuit just so I could sop it all up. I recommend that you wash it down with a carafe of blood orange mimosas. I suggest a carafe not because I’m an alcoholic, but because it only costs $6. Split it with a friend and you each get two generous glasses for just 3 bucks a person. I’ll toast to that!
- Bag It Up: Why the Dallas City Council Should Say No to Banning Plastic Bags by Glenn Hunter
- Stop What You’re Doing and Watch This Inspiring Video of Mayor Mike Rawlings by Tim Rogers
- Home-Rule Effort Still Struggling To Get Message Right by Tim Rogers
- Stop What You’re Doing and Watch This Inspiring Video of Mayor Mike Rawlings, Ctd. by Tim Rogers
- Leading Off (3/7/14) by Jason Heid
Sign up to our newsletters to Get D insider information and updates in your inbox.