Teresa “Gumshoe” Gubbins reports Cobb Switch Barbecue in Carrollton closed this morning. Cobb Switch was owned by restaurant royalty which included Phil and Janet Cobb, former DMN restaurant critic Dotty Griffith, and Blair Black. There is talk that the concept might open again in another location.
- Steve Blow’s Immigration Column Is Extremely Sloppy by Zac Crain
- Leading Off (7/24/14) by Zac Crain
- John Wiley Price Arrested by Bradford Pearson
- Cedars Social Closed for One Night by Nancy Nichols
- My Five Cents: Food Criticism, F-Bombs, and Firing the Messenger by Nancy Nichols
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.