Egg and cheese arepa. Everyone has their favorite hangover food. As long as it’s hearty with an appropriate grease factor to soak up any remaining cheap tequila lurking in the stomach, it’ll do. Me? I always crave breakfast, and the arepas at Zaguan are just filling enough to get the job done. Tasty too: baked cornmeal patties stuffed with fluffy eggs and gooey cheese. Simple and satisfying. Any other favorite hangover cures, SideDishers? (Photography by Kevin Marple)
- John Wiley Price Arrested by Bradford Pearson
- Jim Schutze Was Right — Six Years Ago — About John Wiley Price by Tim Rogers
- Cedars Social Closed for One Night by Nancy Nichols
- Why We Devoted 10,000 Words to DPD’s Child Abuse Squad by Cristina Daglas
- Big Fire Near Trinity Forest Continues To Burn by Tim Rogers
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.