Since the PR firm that Dimples hired has had absolutely no interest in keeping me updated on the problematic opening of the cupcake shop’s One Arts Plaza location, I had to resort to Facebook stalking. And here it is, the moment is upon us, according to FB: the permit has been granted and the doors will be flung wide on Friday at 4 p.m. There will be free cupcakes and free cocktails, so you can start your weekend off in a sugar coma. (Also the company reports that construction will begin next week on a Dimples store in West Plano. Isn’t that just the icing on the cake?)
7/30/14 WedCraft and Growler
- Steve Blow’s Immigration Column Is Extremely Sloppy by Zac Crain
- Leading Off (7/24/14) by Zac Crain
- The Good Guys: A Look Back by Zac Crain
- A Look at Kidd Kraddick’s Show A Year After His Death by Zac Crain
- Reader Feedback: What Ticks You Off Most at Restaurants? by Rochell Van Deurzen
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.