Since the PR firm that Dimples hired has had absolutely no interest in keeping me updated on the problematic opening of the cupcake shop’s One Arts Plaza location, I had to resort to Facebook stalking. And here it is, the moment is upon us, according to FB: the permit has been granted and the doors will be flung wide on Friday at 4 p.m. There will be free cupcakes and free cocktails, so you can start your weekend off in a sugar coma. (Also the company reports that construction will begin next week on a Dimples store in West Plano. Isn’t that just the icing on the cake?)
- Jim Schutze Was Right — Six Years Ago — About John Wiley Price by Tim Rogers
- Judgmental Map of Dallas, Ctd. by Tim Rogers
- Poll: What Does the Uptown Sam’s Club Say About City Government? by Jason Heid
- Judgmental Map of Dallas by Krista Nightengale
- 8 Achievable Steps to Improve Urbanism by Peter Simek
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.