Like you need another excuse to go to Sprinkles: the cupcake shop has partnered with Hunger Busters to “provide Dallas schoolchildren who participate in subsidized breakfast and lunch meal plans with a nutritious and sustaining third meal of the day,” according to the press release. The benefit runs Monday through Friday (August 23-28) and 100 percent of sales from the vanilla milk chocolate cupcakes decorated with a gold star (pictured here) goes to the organization.
3/3/15 TueWhole Foods Market Lakewood
3/7/15 SatWhole Foods Market at Park Lane
3/11/15 WedTexas de Brazil
3/14/15 SatCommunity Beer Garden
3/19/15 ThuDallas Arts District
3/19/15 ThuKettle Art
3/26/15 ThuBilly Bob's Texas
- DMN Sets Twitter Goal for Its Reporters by Tim Rogers
- Let the Rural Opposition to the Dallas to Houston High Speed Rail Project Begin by Peter Simek
- A Less Than Objective Recap of the Festival of Ideas by Krista Nightengale
- Austin-Based Royal Blue Grocery Store to Open in Highland Park Village by Nancy Nichols
- Snowmaggedon 2015 Has Arrived by Jason Heid
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »