Like you need another excuse to go to Sprinkles: the cupcake shop has partnered with Hunger Busters to “provide Dallas schoolchildren who participate in subsidized breakfast and lunch meal plans with a nutritious and sustaining third meal of the day,” according to the press release. The benefit runs Monday through Friday (August 23-28) and 100 percent of sales from the vanilla milk chocolate cupcakes decorated with a gold star (pictured here) goes to the organization.
- 50 Best Restaurants in Dallas by D Magazine
- Hot Property: Tri-Level Craftsman in Lower Greenville by Caitlin Clark
- High Fives' First Anniversary Party
- 'The Real Housewives of Dallas' Episode 10 Recap by Tim Rogers
- Brandi Redmond and Stephanie Hollman Dish on Their Favorite Dallas Restaurants by Catherine Downes
- Settle a Bet Between Me and Nancy by Tim Rogers
- A Dispatch From the D Magazine Sweat Lodge by Tim Rogers
- Is the New Rangers Ballpark a Terrible Deal For Arlington? by Zac Crain
- Theranos, the Battered Diagnostic Startup, Has a Dallas Tie: Real Estate Magnate Craig Hall by Chase Beakley
- Leading Off (6/24/16) by Staci Parks
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »