Maybe cupcakes have jumped the shark, especially when they start making reality shows about them. (Yes, I’m talking about Food Network’s Cupcake Wars. Yawn.) But, hey, when done right, they’re still tasty. And for a $1? Why the heck not? This week, Aston’s Bakery is hosting a week-long cupcake happy hour Tuesday-Friday 4-6pm. Red velvet, chocolate, carrot, Texas pecan — all the usual suspects. Go get your frosting fix.
- Steve Blow’s Immigration Column Is Extremely Sloppy by Zac Crain
- Leading Off (7/24/14) by Zac Crain
- The Good Guys: A Look Back by Zac Crain
- A Look at Kidd Kraddick’s Show A Year After His Death by Zac Crain
- Reader Feedback: What Ticks You Off Most at Restaurants? by Rochell Van Deurzen
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.