GourmetRetailer.com is a web site for retailers in the specialty food and housewares industries, but it’s good site for non-professionals interested in learning what’s going on behind the scenes. Today comes this announcement: “The Gourmet Retailer Honors 20 Companies with Industry Innovator Awards.” I clicked it open and low and behold there was Dallas’ own Mozzarella Company. Congrats to Paula Lambert and company.
- Hot Property: French-Inspired Uptown Townhome by Caitlin Clark
- Happiest Hour
- Best of Big D Readers' Choice Voting by Jessica Chen
- A Family Oasis in Preston Hollow by Connie Dufner
- Go Inside the Homes of Bravo's Real Housewives of Dallas by Caitlin Clark
- The New Trinity Park Looks Great — But Never Will Be by Zac Crain
- The Real Housewives of Dallas Episode 7 Recap by Tim Rogers
- The Trinity Park and The City, Graphically by Zac Crain
- AT&T Powers Up Southern Dallas with High-Speed Internet by Danielle Abril
- Things To Do In Dallas Tonight: May 23 by Alex Macon
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »