GourmetRetailer.com is a web site for retailers in the specialty food and housewares industries, but it’s good site for non-professionals interested in learning what’s going on behind the scenes. Today comes this announcement: “The Gourmet Retailer Honors 20 Companies with Industry Innovator Awards.” I clicked it open and low and behold there was Dallas’ own Mozzarella Company. Congrats to Paula Lambert and company.
- The 100 Best Restaurants in Dallas
- Takeru Kobayashi Stuffs Down 60 Hot Dogs in Less Than Three Minutes at the State Fair by Carol Shih
- 'Courtney Loves Dallas' Episode 2 Recap by Tim Rogers
- The Most Searched Terms in Dallas for 2013 by Tim Rogers
- The 10 Most Beautiful Women in Dallas 2013 by Raya Ramsey
- Crain: Alan Peppard Read Our Kidd Kraddick Story, Likes It by Zac Crain
- SideDish Survey: How Many Times a Week Do You Dine Out? by Nancy Nichols
- The Guardian Investigates Fracking in Ponder by Jason Heid
- Leading Off (12/16/13) by Cristina Daglas
- Leading Off (12/17/13) by Tim Rogers
Sign up to our newsletters to Get D insider information and updates in your inbox.