The talented former Stephan Pyles/Dragonfly chef has fled up the Dallas North Tollway to Frisco and debuts his new One 2 One tonight, and the menu looks pretty familiar for anyone who’s dined on his fare before: ginger beef on wasabi mashed potatoes, Beau Nash smoked chicken and corn soup, five spice calamari. Nothing really surprising here though I am interested in the grilled watermelon and heirloom tomato with lemon yogurt and smoked sea salt. But lets talk about that name: One 2 One. Restaurant or online dating service? Discuss.
8/28/14 ThuDel Frisco's Grille
9/4/14 ThuThe Wine Poste
9/6/14 SatThe Second Floor
- Poll: Should City of Dallas Workers Live Here? by Jason Heid
- First Day of School! Except Where Kids Have Already Had 100 Hours of Instruction. by Eric Celeste
- How an Office Romance Went Off the Rails and Brought Down the NCPA’s John Goodman by Glenn Hunter
- Managed Toll Lanes Are Taking Over North Texas by Tim Rogers
- A New DISD Dad Offers Thoughts on How to Recruit More Parents by Eric Celeste
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.