The talented former Stephan Pyles/Dragonfly chef has fled up the Dallas North Tollway to Frisco and debuts his new One 2 One tonight, and the menu looks pretty familiar for anyone who’s dined on his fare before: ginger beef on wasabi mashed potatoes, Beau Nash smoked chicken and corn soup, five spice calamari. Nothing really surprising here though I am interested in the grilled watermelon and heirloom tomato with lemon yogurt and smoked sea salt. But lets talk about that name: One 2 One. Restaurant or online dating service? Discuss.
- Stop What You’re Doing and Watch This Inspiring Video of Mayor Mike Rawlings by Tim Rogers
- Rena Honea and Mike Morath Debate Making DISD a Home-Rule District by Cristina Daglas
- Stop What You’re Doing and Watch This Inspiring Video of Mayor Mike Rawlings, Ctd. by Tim Rogers
- Home-Rule Effort Still Struggling To Get Message Right by Tim Rogers
- Leading Off (3/7/14) by Jason Heid
Sign up to our newsletters to Get D insider information and updates in your inbox.