The talented former Stephan Pyles/Dragonfly chef has fled up the Dallas North Tollway to Frisco and debuts his new One 2 One tonight, and the menu looks pretty familiar for anyone who’s dined on his fare before: ginger beef on wasabi mashed potatoes, Beau Nash smoked chicken and corn soup, five spice calamari. Nothing really surprising here though I am interested in the grilled watermelon and heirloom tomato with lemon yogurt and smoked sea salt. But lets talk about that name: One 2 One. Restaurant or online dating service? Discuss.
- Save Your Nelson Mandela Status Messages, the Omni Dallas Just Won by Bradford Pearson
- The 10 Most Beautiful Women in Dallas 2013 by Raya Ramsey
- 10 Most Beautiful Women in Dallas Party
- Interview: Courtney Kerr on Her New Realty TV Show by Raya Ramsey
- Bon Voyage, #chaneldallas by Cristina Daglas
- Leading Off (12/11/13) by Krista Nightengale
- Lakewood Brewing Co. Released its Bourbon Barrel Temptress During the Ice Storm by Matthew Shelley
- The Cowboys-Bears Bet by Tim Rogers
- Dallas’ Timeless Love Affair with Chanel by Raya Ramsey
Sign up to our newsletters to Get D insider information and updates in your inbox.