The talented former Stephan Pyles/Dragonfly chef has fled up the Dallas North Tollway to Frisco and debuts his new One 2 One tonight, and the menu looks pretty familiar for anyone who’s dined on his fare before: ginger beef on wasabi mashed potatoes, Beau Nash smoked chicken and corn soup, five spice calamari. Nothing really surprising here though I am interested in the grilled watermelon and heirloom tomato with lemon yogurt and smoked sea salt. But lets talk about that name: One 2 One. Restaurant or online dating service? Discuss.
7/30/14 WedCraft and Growler
- Steve Blow’s Immigration Column Is Extremely Sloppy by Zac Crain
- Leading Off (7/24/14) by Zac Crain
- The Good Guys: A Look Back by Zac Crain
- A Look at Kidd Kraddick’s Show A Year After His Death by Zac Crain
- Reader Feedback: What Ticks You Off Most at Restaurants? by Rochell Van Deurzen
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.