Speaking of Grimaldi’s, I walked by Stromboli on Hillcrest last Saturday afternoon and noticed that it was dark and empty. Then I noticed a sign on the door. Apparently they’ve been locked out because they failed to pay their rent. I just called the store number. No answer. Looks like SMU kiddos might have to go elsewhere to gain that freshman 15.
- John Wiley Price Arrested by Bradford Pearson
- Jim Schutze Was Right — Six Years Ago — About John Wiley Price by Tim Rogers
- Cedars Social Closed for One Night by Nancy Nichols
- Why We Devoted 10,000 Words to DPD’s Child Abuse Squad by Cristina Daglas
- Big Fire Near Trinity Forest Continues To Burn by Tim Rogers
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.