Speaking of Grimaldi’s, I walked by Stromboli on Hillcrest last Saturday afternoon and noticed that it was dark and empty. Then I noticed a sign on the door. Apparently they’ve been locked out because they failed to pay their rent. I just called the store number. No answer. Looks like SMU kiddos might have to go elsewhere to gain that freshman 15.
- How Government Subsidies Are Hiding the Omni Convention Center Hotel’s Losses by Wylie H. Dallas
- Poll: What Should Dallas Do With the Convention Center Hotel? by Jason Heid
- How I Did It: The Best New Restaurants in Dallas 2014 by Nancy Nichols
- Choose Your Own Adventure by Patrick Kennedy
- What Caused That Earthquake Over the Weekend by Tim Rogers
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »