Shrimp, cilantro, and jicama pan-fried dumplings with a side of “saucy” edamame in ginger and garlic. I dig Lumi. Maybe it’s the serene atmosphere. Perhaps the quirky mix of Vietnamese dumplings and Brazilian empanadas found on the menu. Either way, I find it a tasty spot. And today, I hit on this perfect light lunch combo. What do you think of Lumi?
8/23/14 SatMain Street Garden
8/26/14 TueSevy's Grill
9/4/14 ThuThe Wine Poste
9/6/14 SatThe Second Floor
- Brendan Higgins Arrested in Aspen by Tim Rogers
- American Airlines Outsources Its In-Flight Magazine by Tim Rogers
- About the Use of the Word ‘Portmanteau’ in Our July Issue by Tim Rogers
- Brendan Higgins Fired From Channel 11 by Tim Rogers
- About the Teenager Who Lived in Walmart: I Think That Was Art. by Peter Simek
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.