Shrimp, cilantro, and jicama pan-fried dumplings with a side of “saucy” edamame in ginger and garlic. I dig Lumi. Maybe it’s the serene atmosphere. Perhaps the quirky mix of Vietnamese dumplings and Brazilian empanadas found on the menu. Either way, I find it a tasty spot. And today, I hit on this perfect light lunch combo. What do you think of Lumi?
- Save Your Nelson Mandela Status Messages, the Omni Dallas Just Won by Bradford Pearson
- The 10 Most Beautiful Women in Dallas 2013 by Raya Ramsey
- 10 Most Beautiful Women in Dallas Party
- Interview: Courtney Kerr on Her New Realty TV Show by Raya Ramsey
- Lakewood Brewing Co. Released its Bourbon Barrel Temptress During the Ice Storm by Matthew Shelley
- The Cowboys-Bears Bet by Tim Rogers
- Leading Off (12/9/13) by Cristina Daglas
- Leading Off (12/10/13) by Tim Rogers
- Why Wait Until 1 a.m. to Announce Andrew W.K. Cancellation? by Andi Harman
Sign up to our newsletters to Get D insider information and updates in your inbox.