Shrimp, cilantro, and jicama pan-fried dumplings with a side of “saucy” edamame in ginger and garlic. I dig Lumi. Maybe it’s the serene atmosphere. Perhaps the quirky mix of Vietnamese dumplings and Brazilian empanadas found on the menu. Either way, I find it a tasty spot. And today, I hit on this perfect light lunch combo. What do you think of Lumi?
- It Is Time to for Some Real Leadership and Vision in Downtown Dallas by Peter Simek
- Judgmental Map of Dallas, Ctd. by Tim Rogers
- Jim Schutze Was Right — Six Years Ago — About John Wiley Price by Tim Rogers
- SAGA Pod: Jim Schutze on JWP, Inland Ports, DISD, and Hippies by Eric Celeste
- On the Removal of Our Story ‘Up in the Air’ by Cristina Daglas
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.