Full disclosure: a big box of cookies from La Duni showed up on Friday at our office and we’re still snacking on them. Every flavor imaginable: heart shaped double chocolates, roasted pistachio, classic sugar, almond with hazelnut praline. Since D World Headquarters used to be across the street from the Oak Lawn location, I know these cookies well. Some might say intimately. So, imagine my surprise when I discovered a new one: a 5-inch almond cookie — light and crispy — coated in chocolate and studded with salty roasted nuts. It was perfect: sweet, rich, savory. Perhaps the best cookie I’ve ever shoved in my mouth, at least in Dallas. I’m already jonesing for my next one. That’s the power of a good cookie. And that got me thinking: Dear SideDishers, who makes/sells/bakes the best cookie in Dallas? My vote is for the aforementioned La Duni one. But I know you have your opinions. Lets hear ‘em.
9/20/14 SatAddison Circle Park
9/21/14 SunAddress To Be Disclosed Upon Ticket Purchase
9/23/14 TueCapitol Pub
9/24/14 WedThe Libertine Bar
9/24/14 WedBridge Bistro
10/18/14 SatLake Carolyn
- Ron Washington Resigned Because He Cheated on His Wife by Tim Rogers
- Why Was John Wiley Price Trying To Get a Court-Appointed Attorney? by Zac Crain
- Tod Robberson Puts Pressure on District Attorney To Do His Job by Tim Rogers
- How Will You Feel When Adrian Peterson Is Playing For The Cowboys Next Season? by Zac Crain
- Westlake Academy Is Early Leader in North Texas Giving Day by Tim Rogers
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »