Recently we’ve added In-N-Out and Carl’s Jr. to our local fast food roster. Now, according to SideDish SoCal correspondent Nancy “Fast Food Maven” Luna, 80 “units” of Del Taco are invading Texas. If you were alive in the early 80s, you may remember Del “Go Bold or Go Home” Taco in Dallas. But they disappeared faster than you can say Taco Bueno. I say, let the taco wars begin. Somebody bring in a chihuahua! Oh, wrong taco joint. Well then, get a rope. Del Taco, stay home.
- What Restaurant or Cuisine Does Dallas Need? by Nancy Nichols
- Henderson Tap House to Open in January With a Lengthy Dress Code by Nancy Nichols
- Bon Voyage, #chaneldallas by Cristina Daglas
- Leading Off (12/11/13) by Krista Nightengale
- Lakewood Brewing Co. Released its Bourbon Barrel Temptress During the Ice Storm by Matthew Shelley
Sign up to our newsletters to Get D insider information and updates in your inbox.