Recently we’ve added In-N-Out and Carl’s Jr. to our local fast food roster. Now, according to SideDish SoCal correspondent Nancy “Fast Food Maven” Luna, 80 “units” of Del Taco are invading Texas. If you were alive in the early 80s, you may remember Del “Go Bold or Go Home” Taco in Dallas. But they disappeared faster than you can say Taco Bueno. I say, let the taco wars begin. Somebody bring in a chihuahua! Oh, wrong taco joint. Well then, get a rope. Del Taco, stay home.
- The Good Guys: A Look Back by Zac Crain
- Reader Feedback: What Ticks You Off Most at Restaurants? by Rochell Van Deurzen
- Morning News Says Mike Rawlings Should Run Again Because Mary Suhm by Eric Celeste
- Poll: Should Mike Rawlings Run Again? by Jason Heid
- Emmanuel Mudiay to Earn $1.2M in Chinese League by Bradford Pearson
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.