Recently we’ve added In-N-Out and Carl’s Jr. to our local fast food roster. Now, according to SideDish SoCal correspondent Nancy “Fast Food Maven” Luna, 80 “units” of Del Taco are invading Texas. If you were alive in the early 80s, you may remember Del “Go Bold or Go Home” Taco in Dallas. But they disappeared faster than you can say Taco Bueno. I say, let the taco wars begin. Somebody bring in a chihuahua! Oh, wrong taco joint. Well then, get a rope. Del Taco, stay home.
- Jim Schutze Was Right — Six Years Ago — About John Wiley Price by Tim Rogers
- John Wiley Price Arrested by Bradford Pearson
- Cedars Social Closed for One Night by Nancy Nichols
- Why We Devoted 10,000 Words to DPD’s Child Abuse Squad by Cristina Daglas
- Unpacking the Racial Politics at Play in the John Wiley Price Case by Peter Simek
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.