Yesterday, American Public Media broadcast a report by Rob Manning which deals with customer confusion over the use of “sustainable” when applied to seafood. Untangling the many issues (lies?) surrounding the seafood industry—especially now with the crises in the Gulf—is getting murkier by the day. The other night I asked a waiter where the mahi mahi originated. His answer was “maybe China; maybe Chile I don’t know.” That’s really not what we need to be hearing right now. Listen here.
- The Good Guys: A Look Back by Zac Crain
- Leading Off (7/24/14) by Zac Crain
- Reader Feedback: What Ticks You Off Most at Restaurants? by Rochell Van Deurzen
- Morning News Says Mike Rawlings Should Run Again Because Mary Suhm by Eric Celeste
- Poll: Should Mike Rawlings Run Again? by Jason Heid
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.