Teresa Gubbins says Good 2 Go Tacos will be featured tonight on the Food Network’s The Best Thing I Ever Ate. Gumshoe Gubbins notes that the dynamic duo behind Good 2 Go, chefs-owners Jeana Johnson and Colleen O’Hare, “are expected to view the episode on Monday with fans at the Cock and Bull.” They also expect the taco joint will be jammed tomorrow and are preparing for the onslaught of customers by “loading for bear.” Would you eat a bear taco?
- Steve Blow’s Immigration Column Is Extremely Sloppy by Zac Crain
- The Good Guys: A Look Back by Zac Crain
- Leading Off (7/24/14) by Zac Crain
- Reader Feedback: What Ticks You Off Most at Restaurants? by Rochell Van Deurzen
- Morning News Says Mike Rawlings Should Run Again Because Mary Suhm by Eric Celeste
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.