Teresa Gubbins says Good 2 Go Tacos will be featured tonight on the Food Network’s The Best Thing I Ever Ate. Gumshoe Gubbins notes that the dynamic duo behind Good 2 Go, chefs-owners Jeana Johnson and Colleen O’Hare, “are expected to view the episode on Monday with fans at the Cock and Bull.” They also expect the taco joint will be jammed tomorrow and are preparing for the onslaught of customers by “loading for bear.” Would you eat a bear taco?
- Save Your Nelson Mandela Status Messages, the Omni Dallas Just Won by Bradford Pearson
- The 10 Most Beautiful Women in Dallas 2013 by Raya Ramsey
- Libertine Bar
- The Loon Must Move to a New Location in Dallas by Nancy Nichols
- Courtney Loves Dallas Episode 1 Recap by Tim Rogers
- Exclusive McFarland Cuisine Report: Which Dallas Restaurants are Open Today by Nancy Nichols
- The Cowboys-Bears Bet by Tim Rogers
- Leading Off (12/9/13) by Cristina Daglas
- Pearl Cup on Henderson Closes, Austin-Based Houndstooth Coffee Takes Over by Carol Shih
Sign up to our newsletters to Get D insider information and updates in your inbox.