Another Dimples cupcake shop was due to open Friday at One Arts Plaza (according to the company’s Facebook page) or today (according to the company’s PR person). But according to the City of Dallas, that’s a no-go. Something about permits. No word yet on when those problems will be cleared up. As a consolation, Dimples is giving away cupcakes tonight at its West Village shop. Save one for me.
- It Is Time to for Some Real Leadership and Vision in Downtown Dallas by Peter Simek
- Judgmental Map of Dallas, Ctd. by Tim Rogers
- Jim Schutze Was Right — Six Years Ago — About John Wiley Price by Tim Rogers
- Judgmental Map of Dallas by Krista Nightengale
- Poll: What Does the Uptown Sam’s Club Say About City Government? by Jason Heid
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.