Single, white female, 57, fed up with the impersonal medical care profession, is looking for reliable health advice and a husband who is a practicing rheumatologist. Must be over 50 years old and knowledgeable about arthritis, aging and, unlike most rheumatologists, be compassionate and dedicated to treating not just symptoms, but actually allowing a patient to complete a sentence before asking the next question. Applicants must enjoy unlimited expense account dining and travel and dogs. Hours of actual husbanding are flexible. Housing arrangements TBD. Neurologists also considered. Vegetarians or married men seeking to pad their withering clientele need not apply. Grrr.
- Save Your Nelson Mandela Status Messages, the Omni Dallas Just Won by Bradford Pearson
- The 10 Most Beautiful Women in Dallas 2013 by Raya Ramsey
- Libertine Bar
- The Loon Must Move to a New Location in Dallas by Nancy Nichols
- Courtney Loves Dallas Episode 1 Recap by Tim Rogers
- Exclusive McFarland Cuisine Report: Which Dallas Restaurants are Open Today by Nancy Nichols
- The Cowboys-Bears Bet by Tim Rogers
- Leading Off (12/9/13) by Cristina Daglas
- Pearl Cup on Henderson Closes, Austin-Based Houndstooth Coffee Takes Over by Carol Shih
Sign up to our newsletters to Get D insider information and updates in your inbox.