Single, white female, 57, fed up with the impersonal medical care profession, is looking for reliable health advice and a husband who is a practicing rheumatologist. Must be over 50 years old and knowledgeable about arthritis, aging and, unlike most rheumatologists, be compassionate and dedicated to treating not just symptoms, but actually allowing a patient to complete a sentence before asking the next question. Applicants must enjoy unlimited expense account dining and travel and dogs. Hours of actual husbanding are flexible. Housing arrangements TBD. Neurologists also considered. Vegetarians or married men seeking to pad their withering clientele need not apply. Grrr.
8/28/14 ThuDel Frisco's Grille
9/4/14 ThuThe Wine Poste
9/6/14 SatThe Second Floor
- Poll: Should City of Dallas Workers Live Here? by Jason Heid
- First Day of School! Except Where Kids Have Already Had 100 Hours of Instruction. by Eric Celeste
- How an Office Romance Went Off the Rails and Brought Down the NCPA’s John Goodman by Glenn Hunter
- Managed Toll Lanes Are Taking Over North Texas by Tim Rogers
- A New DISD Dad Offers Thoughts on How to Recruit More Parents by Eric Celeste
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.