Amy Severson reports chef Tom Fleming is opening a breakfast and lunch spot on Walnut Hill Lane. You remember Tom, he’s been at Lombardi Mare, Pappas Bros., Old Hickory Steak House @ The Gaylord, Central 214, and The Riviera. This guy can cook. Will chef Fleming quit his day job as executive corporate chef with Preferred Restaurant Management Group and try to do both? Just curious as to why he’s not doing dinner. Tom, I know you are out there, call with details please. Welcome back.
- Stop What You’re Doing and Watch This Inspiring Video of Mayor Mike Rawlings by Tim Rogers
- Rena Honea and Mike Morath Debate Making DISD a Home-Rule District by Cristina Daglas
- How Chart Westcott Raised $1.2 Million for a State Rep Race and Only Got 30 Percent of the Vote by Eric Celeste
- A Lament for John Carona by Wick Allison
- Stop What You’re Doing and Watch This Inspiring Video of Mayor Mike Rawlings, Ctd. by Tim Rogers
Sign up to our newsletters to Get D insider information and updates in your inbox.