Amy Severson reports chef Tom Fleming is opening a breakfast and lunch spot on Walnut Hill Lane. You remember Tom, he’s been at Lombardi Mare, Pappas Bros., Old Hickory Steak House @ The Gaylord, Central 214, and The Riviera. This guy can cook. Will chef Fleming quit his day job as executive corporate chef with Preferred Restaurant Management Group and try to do both? Just curious as to why he’s not doing dinner. Tom, I know you are out there, call with details please. Welcome back.
- Questions About Jill Jordan’s Bewildering ‘Trinity Lakes’ Briefing by Wylie H. Dallas
- I Also Have a Wish List of Unfunded Amenities by Zac Crain
- The Fight Over Farmer’s Markets in Richardson by Andrew Laska
- First Take: Henry’s Majestic by Catherine Downes
- Poll: What Will the Trinity Lakes Look Like? by Jason Heid
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »