Amy Severson reports chef Tom Fleming is opening a breakfast and lunch spot on Walnut Hill Lane. You remember Tom, he’s been at Lombardi Mare, Pappas Bros., Old Hickory Steak House @ The Gaylord, Central 214, and The Riviera. This guy can cook. Will chef Fleming quit his day job as executive corporate chef with Preferred Restaurant Management Group and try to do both? Just curious as to why he’s not doing dinner. Tom, I know you are out there, call with details please. Welcome back.
- The Mysterious Plan for a Mayoral Compound by Wylie H. Dallas
- Laura Miller on the Failings of Jennifer Gates and the Battle To Save Preston Hollow by Tim Rogers
- Did Bass Pro Shops Steal a T-shirt Idea From The Lodge? by Michael J. Mooney
- The Dog Stop in Far North Dallas Will Close in September by Nancy Nichols
- What To Drink Now: 4th of July Cocktails by Hayley Hamilton Cogill
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »