Amy Severson reports chef Tom Fleming is opening a breakfast and lunch spot on Walnut Hill Lane. You remember Tom, he’s been at Lombardi Mare, Pappas Bros., Old Hickory Steak House @ The Gaylord, Central 214, and The Riviera. This guy can cook. Will chef Fleming quit his day job as executive corporate chef with Preferred Restaurant Management Group and try to do both? Just curious as to why he’s not doing dinner. Tom, I know you are out there, call with details please. Welcome back.
- It Is Time to for Some Real Leadership and Vision in Downtown Dallas by Peter Simek
- Judgmental Map of Dallas, Ctd. by Tim Rogers
- Jim Schutze Was Right — Six Years Ago — About John Wiley Price by Tim Rogers
- On the Removal of Our Story ‘Up in the Air’ by Cristina Daglas
- Judgmental Map of Dallas by Krista Nightengale
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.