This may be the best dessert I have ever eaten. A mixed nut tart: pistachio nut crust filled with candied walnuts and pistachios served with a smooch of chocolate bourbon mousse. I ate it—all of it—at Alma Nove in Hingham, Ma.
- Are We Witnessing The Fall of the House of Michael Morris? by Peter Simek
- John Travolta Welcomes Really Big Plane to DFW Airport by Jason Heid
- Ebola Case Confirmed in Dallas by Jason Heid
- Will Automated Cars Revolutionize Urban Transportation? by Peter Simek
- What Dan Micciche Gets Right — and Wrong — in His DMN Essay by Eric Celeste
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »