This may be the best dessert I have ever eaten. A mixed nut tart: pistachio nut crust filled with candied walnuts and pistachios served with a smooch of chocolate bourbon mousse. I ate it—all of it—at Alma Nove in Hingham, Ma.
- How Government Subsidies Are Hiding the Omni Convention Center Hotel’s Losses by Wylie H. Dallas
- Where Millennials Are Migrating and Why by Patrick Kennedy
- Taste Test Thursday: Pumpkin Pie by Catherine Downes
- Leading Off (11/21/14) by Michael J. Mooney
- Will Art Prize Change Dallas’ Cultural Scene Forever? by Peter Simek
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »