Recently chef/owner Avner Samuel and his wife Celeste announced they will close Aurora on July 31. They have decided to throw a good-bye party at Aurora on July 26 at 6:30 PM. The Last Supper at Aurora will feature a 7-course special tasting menu prepared by Avner. The price is $139 per person (plus tax, gratuity, and beverage). If you want wine paired with the menu it will be extra but the price has yet to be determined. Avner is going to pull out all of the stops on this dinner. Who knows, it could be the last time we sample his fine dining talent for some time. Oh, here’s the best part. When you make your reservations, tell them you read about the dinner on SideDish. You’ll get a price break. Call now. It’s gonna go fast. 214-528-9400.
- Stop What You’re Doing and Watch This Inspiring Video of Mayor Mike Rawlings by Tim Rogers
- Bag It Up: Why the Dallas City Council Should Say No to Banning Plastic Bags by Glenn Hunter
- Home-Rule Effort Still Struggling To Get Message Right by Tim Rogers
- Stop What You’re Doing and Watch This Inspiring Video of Mayor Mike Rawlings, Ctd. by Tim Rogers
- Leading Off (3/7/14) by Jason Heid
Sign up to our newsletters to Get D insider information and updates in your inbox.