Recently chef/owner Avner Samuel and his wife Celeste announced they will close Aurora on July 31. They have decided to throw a good-bye party at Aurora on July 26 at 6:30 PM. The Last Supper at Aurora will feature a 7-course special tasting menu prepared by Avner. The price is $139 per person (plus tax, gratuity, and beverage). If you want wine paired with the menu it will be extra but the price has yet to be determined. Avner is going to pull out all of the stops on this dinner. Who knows, it could be the last time we sample his fine dining talent for some time. Oh, here’s the best part. When you make your reservations, tell them you read about the dinner on SideDish. You’ll get a price break. Call now. It’s gonna go fast. 214-528-9400.
- The Observer’s ‘Dallas Needs More Bookstores’ Cover Story Is Lazy by Bradford Pearson
- The Dallas Morning News Is Watching You Online by Tim Rogers
- Is There Any Building In Downtown That Can Escape the Wrecking Ball? by Zac Crain
- Should There Be a Moratorium on Tearing Down Old Buildings in Dallas? by Peter Simek
- 1611 Main Street, R.I.P. by Krista Nightengale
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »