Recently chef/owner Avner Samuel and his wife Celeste announced they will close Aurora on July 31. They have decided to throw a good-bye party at Aurora on July 26 at 6:30 PM. The Last Supper at Aurora will feature a 7-course special tasting menu prepared by Avner. The price is $139 per person (plus tax, gratuity, and beverage). If you want wine paired with the menu it will be extra but the price has yet to be determined. Avner is going to pull out all of the stops on this dinner. Who knows, it could be the last time we sample his fine dining talent for some time. Oh, here’s the best part. When you make your reservations, tell them you read about the dinner on SideDish. You’ll get a price break. Call now. It’s gonna go fast. 214-528-9400.
- The Good Guys: A Look Back by Zac Crain
- Reader Feedback: What Ticks You Off Most at Restaurants? by Rochell Van Deurzen
- Morning News Says Mike Rawlings Should Run Again Because Mary Suhm by Eric Celeste
- Poll: Should Mike Rawlings Run Again? by Jason Heid
- Emmanuel Mudiay to Earn $1.2M in Chinese League by Bradford Pearson
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.