Recently chef/owner Avner Samuel and his wife Celeste announced they will close Aurora on July 31. They have decided to throw a good-bye party at Aurora on July 26 at 6:30 PM. The Last Supper at Aurora will feature a 7-course special tasting menu prepared by Avner. The price is $139 per person (plus tax, gratuity, and beverage). If you want wine paired with the menu it will be extra but the price has yet to be determined. Avner is going to pull out all of the stops on this dinner. Who knows, it could be the last time we sample his fine dining talent for some time. Oh, here’s the best part. When you make your reservations, tell them you read about the dinner on SideDish. You’ll get a price break. Call now. It’s gonna go fast. 214-528-9400.
10/9/15 FriDallas Arboretum
10/10/15 SatThe Dubliner
10/11/15 SunTruck Yard
10/13/15 TueThe Grape
10/14/15 WedDallas Farmers Market
10/14/15 WedCapitol Pub
10/15/15 ThuKettle Art
10/17/15 SatCity Hall Plaza
- Was Susan Hawk ‘Committed’ or Wasn’t She? by Tim Rogers
- Inequality and Texas Independent School Districts by Jason Heid
- Toronto Columnist Bad-Mouths Arlington Ahead of Rangers-Blue Jays Series by Jason Heid
- Things To Do In Dallas Tonight: Oct. 5 by Alex Macon
- Arlington Is Mad About the Texas Rangers’ AL West Champions T-Shirts by Zac Crain
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »