Recently chef/owner Avner Samuel and his wife Celeste announced they will close Aurora on July 31. They have decided to throw a good-bye party at Aurora on July 26 at 6:30 PM. The Last Supper at Aurora will feature a 7-course special tasting menu prepared by Avner. The price is $139 per person (plus tax, gratuity, and beverage). If you want wine paired with the menu it will be extra but the price has yet to be determined. Avner is going to pull out all of the stops on this dinner. Who knows, it could be the last time we sample his fine dining talent for some time. Oh, here’s the best part. When you make your reservations, tell them you read about the dinner on SideDish. You’ll get a price break. Call now. It’s gonna go fast. 214-528-9400.
4/22/15 WedFrontiers of Flight Museum
4/22/15 WedCityplace Conference Center
4/22/15 WedMeddlesome Moth
4/23/15 ThuUrban Acres Farmstead
4/23/15 ThuWE Over Me Farm at Paul Quinn College
4/24/15 FriSur La Table
4/24/15 FriCook Hall
- What Can We Learn About the Trinity River Project From Yesterday’s Dallas City Council Meeting? by Peter Simek
- Quick Recap of Yesterday’s Council Meeting by Zac Crain
- Is Dallas Too Prude To Handle the Phrase ‘Balls in a Vise’? by Tim Rogers
- Leading Off (4/17/15) by Jason Heid
- The Met Resurfaces After 15 Years of Silence by Tim Rogers
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »