I’ll bet my money on the bob-tailed nag that very few people have referred to nationally recognized chef Susan Spicer as Tom’s sister, but it’s true. It’s also a fact that Susan, chef of Bayona Restaurant in New Orleans, filed a suit in New Orleans federal court last Friday. Her goal is not money, she would like to get start a class action status that would allow restaurants and other seafood business whose have been hurt by the oil spill to join her effort. More details here. Oh, we need more chefs like Susan Spicer. If you are a restaurant or seafood supplier, spread the word.
- 50 Best Restaurants in Dallas by D Magazine
- Hot Property: Tri-Level Craftsman in Lower Greenville by Caitlin Clark
- High Fives' First Anniversary Party
- 'The Real Housewives of Dallas' Episode 10 Recap by Tim Rogers
- Brandi Redmond and Stephanie Hollman Dish on Their Favorite Dallas Restaurants by Catherine Downes
- Settle a Bet Between Me and Nancy by Tim Rogers
- A Dispatch From the D Magazine Sweat Lodge by Tim Rogers
- Is the New Rangers Ballpark a Terrible Deal For Arlington? by Zac Crain
- Theranos, the Battered Diagnostic Startup, Has a Dallas Tie: Real Estate Magnate Craig Hall by Chase Beakley
- Leading Off (6/24/16) by Staci Parks
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »