I’ll bet my money on the bob-tailed nag that very few people have referred to nationally recognized chef Susan Spicer as Tom’s sister, but it’s true. It’s also a fact that Susan, chef of Bayona Restaurant in New Orleans, filed a suit in New Orleans federal court last Friday. Her goal is not money, she would like to get start a class action status that would allow restaurants and other seafood business whose have been hurt by the oil spill to join her effort. More details here. Oh, we need more chefs like Susan Spicer. If you are a restaurant or seafood supplier, spread the word.
1/25/15 SunFireWheel Brewing Co.
1/25/15 SunIrving Convention Center
2/3/15 TueCentral Market
2/7/15 SatDallas Farmers Market
2/19/15 ThuKettle Art
2/21/15 SatStoney's Wine Lounge
- The Legend of Chris Kyle by Michael J. Mooney
- On The Street: The Fashion Scene Around Dallas
- The Marvel Experience
- The 10 Most Beautiful Women in Dallas 2013 by Raya Ramsey
- Chris Kyle's Accused Killer Won't Face Death Penalty by Jason Heid
- The End of the Masturbatory Exercise That was the Home Rule Commission by Eric Celeste
- Barrett Brown Sentenced to 63 Months in Prison, Looks Horrible in Mustard Yellow Jail Togs by Tim Rogers
- Barrett Brown Sentenced to 63 Months In Prison by Zac Crain
- Yet Another Alamo Drafthouse Coming to North Texas by Alex Macon
- Ask John Neely Bryan: Where Should Dallasites Relocate After the Zombie Apocalypse? by John Neely Bryan
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »