I’ll bet my money on the bob-tailed nag that very few people have referred to nationally recognized chef Susan Spicer as Tom’s sister, but it’s true. It’s also a fact that Susan, chef of Bayona Restaurant in New Orleans, filed a suit in New Orleans federal court last Friday. Her goal is not money, she would like to get start a class action status that would allow restaurants and other seafood business whose have been hurt by the oil spill to join her effort. More details here. Oh, we need more chefs like Susan Spicer. If you are a restaurant or seafood supplier, spread the word.
10/7/15 WedDallas Arboretum
10/10/15 SatThe Dubliner
10/11/15 SunTruck Yard
10/13/15 TueThe Grape
10/14/15 WedDallas Farmers Market
10/14/15 WedCapitol Pub
10/15/15 ThuKettle Art
10/17/15 SatCity Hall Plaza
- Was Susan Hawk ‘Committed’ or Wasn’t She? by Tim Rogers
- Toronto Columnist Bad-Mouths Arlington Ahead of Rangers-Blue Jays Series by Jason Heid
- Things To Do In Dallas Tonight: Oct. 5 by Alex Macon
- Arlington Is Mad About the Texas Rangers’ AL West Champions T-Shirts by Zac Crain
- Leading Off (10/6/15) by Tim Rogers
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »