I’ll bet my money on the bob-tailed nag that very few people have referred to nationally recognized chef Susan Spicer as Tom’s sister, but it’s true. It’s also a fact that Susan, chef of Bayona Restaurant in New Orleans, filed a suit in New Orleans federal court last Friday. Her goal is not money, she would like to get start a class action status that would allow restaurants and other seafood business whose have been hurt by the oil spill to join her effort. More details here. Oh, we need more chefs like Susan Spicer. If you are a restaurant or seafood supplier, spread the word.
- Jim Schutze Was Right — Six Years Ago — About John Wiley Price by Tim Rogers
- Poll: What Does the Uptown Sam’s Club Say About City Government? by Jason Heid
- 8 Achievable Steps to Improve Urbanism by Peter Simek
- The Best Thing Written So Far About the John Wiley Price Indictment by Peter Simek
- Judgmental Map of Dallas by Krista Nightengale
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.