I’ll bet my money on the bob-tailed nag that very few people have referred to nationally recognized chef Susan Spicer as Tom’s sister, but it’s true. It’s also a fact that Susan, chef of Bayona Restaurant in New Orleans, filed a suit in New Orleans federal court last Friday. Her goal is not money, she would like to get start a class action status that would allow restaurants and other seafood business whose have been hurt by the oil spill to join her effort. More details here. Oh, we need more chefs like Susan Spicer. If you are a restaurant or seafood supplier, spread the word.
2/13/16 Sat3 Nations Brewing
2/16/16 TueIII Forks
2/20/16 SatTaschen Library
2/29/16 MonHyatt Regency Dallas
3/3/16 ThuCommunity Beer Co.
3/4/16 FriFair Park
- Hot Property: New Orleans Style in Lower Greenville by Caitlin Clark
- 2016 Oak Cliff Mardi Gras Parade
- The Best Breakfasts in Dallas by D Magazine
- Dallas Dating Guide by D Magazine
- The Best Dallas Suburbs 2014
- Dallas City Council Bans Exxxotica From Using Convention Center by Jason Heid
- Dallas Intersections That Would Make Fantastic Aliases or Elmore Leonard Characters, Ranked by Zac Crain
- Once You Decide You Want to Be In the Convention Business, You Have to Be In the Convention Business by Zac Crain
- Leading Off (2/8/16) by Zac Crain
- The Lesson South Oak Cliff High Just Taught All DISD Students by Peter Simek
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »