If I could still grip my 3-iron, it would be possible to hit the soon-to-open Civic Tap Room with a screaming hook shot through a bazillion live oaks. Eric Nicholson, over at People Newspapers, has the story on the new brew pub and beer boutique dedicated to Texas beers. Nick Griffin, a PGA golfer who also teaches at L.B. Houston Golf Course, is set to open Civic Tap in September. Beer is the new wine/cupcake/slider.
- The 10 Most Beautiful Women in Dallas 2013 by Raya Ramsey
- The Best New Restaurants in Dallas by Nancy Nichols
- The 100 Best Restaurants in Dallas
- Best Dallas Suburbs
- Pecan Lodge Is Moving From Dallas Farmers Market to Deep Ellum by Nancy Nichols
- The Loon Must Move to a New Location in Dallas by Nancy Nichols
- Give Us Feedback on the New Design by Tim Rogers
- Cash McElroy: The Other Side of the Story by Tim Rogers
- Teiichi Sakurai Will Open a Ramen Shop in Sylvan|Thirty Called ‘Ten’ by Carol Shih
- Help Us Establish Cowboys-Bears Wager by Tim Rogers
Sign up to our newsletters to Get D insider information and updates in your inbox.