In celebration of the fact that summer has officially arrived — though I’m not so sure any of us really want to celebrate 100 degree days — Natsumi on Henderson Avenue is offering $1 small cups of gelato and frozen yogurt through this Thursday. Might as well get sweet and sticky instead of sweaty.
- Bag It Up: Why the Dallas City Council Should Say No to Banning Plastic Bags by Glenn Hunter
- Stop What You’re Doing and Watch This Inspiring Video of Mayor Mike Rawlings by Tim Rogers
- Home-Rule Effort Still Struggling To Get Message Right by Tim Rogers
- Stop What You’re Doing and Watch This Inspiring Video of Mayor Mike Rawlings, Ctd. by Tim Rogers
- Mike Morath Statement on Support Our Public Schools’ Home Rule Effort by Eric Celeste
Sign up to our newsletters to Get D insider information and updates in your inbox.