In celebration of the fact that summer has officially arrived — though I’m not so sure any of us really want to celebrate 100 degree days — Natsumi on Henderson Avenue is offering $1 small cups of gelato and frozen yogurt through this Thursday. Might as well get sweet and sticky instead of sweaty.
- Questions About Jill Jordan’s Bewildering ‘Trinity Lakes’ Briefing by Wylie H. Dallas
- I Also Have a Wish List of Unfunded Amenities by Zac Crain
- The Fight Over Farmer’s Markets in Richardson by Andrew Laska
- First Take: Henry’s Majestic by Catherine Downes
- Poll: What Will the Trinity Lakes Look Like? by Jason Heid
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »