I found this last night on the door of Manna Indian Restaurant, which is located at the northeastern corner of Spring Creek Parkway and Coit Road in Plano. I don’t know what happened behind the scenes but this place seemed to have a regular clientele and I had several good meals there.
8/28/14 ThuDel Frisco's Grille
9/4/14 ThuThe Wine Poste
9/6/14 SatThe Second Floor
- First Day of School! Except Where Kids Have Already Had 100 Hours of Instruction. by Eric Celeste
- Managed Toll Lanes Are Taking Over North Texas by Tim Rogers
- A New DISD Dad Offers Thoughts on How to Recruit More Parents by Eric Celeste
- Hunt Oil Building Gives a Shout Out to Wick Allison by Tim Rogers
- How an Office Romance Went Off the Rails and Brought Down the NCPA’s John Goodman by Glenn Hunter
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.