Congrats, Shannon Wynne. Your Meddlesome Moth is the “It” place right now in Dallas. Everyone’s talking. The patio is packed. Here’s another reason why: You’re making beer the new wine (along with a host of other gastropubs in town such as The Libertine). Over on Lower Oak Lawn‘s blog, they report The Moth is tapping a cask ale from Avery Brewing Co. tonight. This rare Maharaja Imperial IPA will be available to taste starting at 5pm. We suggest you get there early.
- Truth & Alibi
- The Best Dallas Suburbs 2014
- The 10 Most Beautiful Homes in Dallas 2014 by The D Home Editors
- The 10 Most Beautiful Women in Dallas 2013 by Raya Ramsey
- Dirk Nowitzki Takes Even Bigger Discount, Is The Best by Zac Crain
- The Good Guys: A Look Back by Zac Crain
- Reader Feedback: What Ticks You Off Most at Restaurants? by Rochell Van Deurzen
- Morning News Says Mike Rawlings Should Run Again Because Mary Suhm by Eric Celeste
- Emmanuel Mudiay to Earn $1.2M in Chinese League by Bradford Pearson
- Leading Off (7/22/14) by Tim Rogers
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.