Congrats, Shannon Wynne. Your Meddlesome Moth is the “It” place right now in Dallas. Everyone’s talking. The patio is packed. Here’s another reason why: You’re making beer the new wine (along with a host of other gastropubs in town such as The Libertine). Over on Lower Oak Lawn‘s blog, they report The Moth is tapping a cask ale from Avery Brewing Co. tonight. This rare Maharaja Imperial IPA will be available to taste starting at 5pm. We suggest you get there early.
8/28/14 ThuDel Frisco's Grille
9/4/14 ThuThe Wine Poste
9/6/14 SatThe Second Floor
- Poll: Should City of Dallas Workers Live Here? by Jason Heid
- First Day of School! Except Where Kids Have Already Had 100 Hours of Instruction. by Eric Celeste
- How an Office Romance Went Off the Rails and Brought Down the NCPA’s John Goodman by Glenn Hunter
- Managed Toll Lanes Are Taking Over North Texas by Tim Rogers
- A New DISD Dad Offers Thoughts on How to Recruit More Parents by Eric Celeste
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.