Congrats, Shannon Wynne. Your Meddlesome Moth is the “It” place right now in Dallas. Everyone’s talking. The patio is packed. Here’s another reason why: You’re making beer the new wine (along with a host of other gastropubs in town such as The Libertine). Over on Lower Oak Lawn‘s blog, they report The Moth is tapping a cask ale from Avery Brewing Co. tonight. This rare Maharaja Imperial IPA will be available to taste starting at 5pm. We suggest you get there early.
9/4/14 ThuThe Wine Poste
9/6/14 SatThe Second Floor
9/24/14 WedThe Libertine Bar
- The 10 Most Eligible Men in Dallas
- The 10 Most Beautiful Women in Dallas 2013 by Raya Ramsey
- How an Office Romance Went Off the Rails and Brought Down the NCPA’s John Goodman by Glenn Hunter
- You Must Go to the Dallas Chocolate Festival by Rochell Van Deurzen
- Jay Jerrier Hates Children, Takes Away Their Fountain at White Rock Cane Rosso by Tim Rogers
- Behind the Scenes of the Dallas 40 Cover Shoot by Jason Heid
- That ESPN Profile of Jerry Jones by Michael J. Mooney
- Style Icon: Anais and Graysha Assoun by Kristi and Scot Redman
- The Best Concerts in Dallas: Labor Day Weekend Edition by Eric Martinez
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.