Congrats, Shannon Wynne. Your Meddlesome Moth is the “It” place right now in Dallas. Everyone’s talking. The patio is packed. Here’s another reason why: You’re making beer the new wine (along with a host of other gastropubs in town such as The Libertine). Over on Lower Oak Lawn‘s blog, they report The Moth is tapping a cask ale from Avery Brewing Co. tonight. This rare Maharaja Imperial IPA will be available to taste starting at 5pm. We suggest you get there early.
- Judgmental Map of Dallas, Ctd. by Tim Rogers
- Jim Schutze Was Right — Six Years Ago — About John Wiley Price by Tim Rogers
- It Is Time to for Some Real Leadership and Vision in Downtown Dallas by Peter Simek
- Judgmental Map of Dallas by Krista Nightengale
- Poll: What Does the Uptown Sam’s Club Say About City Government? by Jason Heid
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.