Veldhuizen Family Farm is in Dublin, Texas, the birthplace of Dr. Pepper. A comfortable day trip from Dallas, the cheese-making farm sells their products 6 days a week but on Saturdays they offer tours of the facility. In this video, owner and cheesemaker Stuart Veldhuizen talks about the making of their blue cheese, Bosque Blue.
Read This Next
- Save Your Nelson Mandela Status Messages, the Omni Dallas Just Won by Bradford Pearson
- The 10 Most Beautiful Women in Dallas 2013 by Raya Ramsey
- Libertine Bar
- The Loon Must Move to a New Location in Dallas by Nancy Nichols
- Courtney Loves Dallas Episode 1 Recap by Tim Rogers
- Exclusive McFarland Cuisine Report: Which Dallas Restaurants are Open Today by Nancy Nichols
- The Cowboys-Bears Bet by Tim Rogers
- Leading Off (12/9/13) by Cristina Daglas
- Pearl Cup on Henderson Closes, Austin-Based Houndstooth Coffee Takes Over by Carol Shih
Sign up to our newsletters to Get D insider information and updates in your inbox.