Veldhuizen Family Farm is in Dublin, Texas, the birthplace of Dr. Pepper. A comfortable day trip from Dallas, the cheese-making farm sells their products 6 days a week but on Saturdays they offer tours of the facility. In this video, owner and cheesemaker Stuart Veldhuizen talks about the making of their blue cheese, Bosque Blue.
Read This Next
- Steve Blow’s Immigration Column Is Extremely Sloppy by Zac Crain
- Leading Off (7/24/14) by Zac Crain
- John Wiley Price Arrested by Bradford Pearson
- A Look at Kidd Kraddick’s Show A Year After His Death by Zac Crain
- Poll: Should Mike Rawlings Run Again? by Jason Heid
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.