Last Friday, Andrew Chalk caught up with Pappas Bros. Steakhouse’s Master Sommelier Barbara Werley at a Caymus Wine Dinner. On this video, Ms. Werley demonstrates the art of sampling Napa Valley Cabernet and discusses “tannin on the back of the throat.”
- Here is Ken Paxton’s Mugshot by Zac Crain
- Poll: Should Dallas Consider Raising the Minimum Wage? by Jason Heid
- On Microbrews, Food Trucks, and What Makes Dallas Special by Jason Heid
- Vincent’s Seafood, The Oldest Restaurant in Dallas, is Closed by Nancy Nichols
- Leading Off (8/4/15) by Tim Rogers
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »