I just came across a post from last August “KRLD Restaurant Week in Dallas: Love it? Like it? Hate it?” The comments were interesting, especially those that came from people who worked in a participating restaurant. I haven’t waited tables for many years but I can only imagine the chaos during that week/month. If you are a server, manager, busboy, or employee of a restaurant that participates in KRLD Restaurant Week, shoot me an e-mail. Thanks.
- It Is Time to for Some Real Leadership and Vision in Downtown Dallas by Peter Simek
- SAGA Pod: Jim Schutze on JWP, Inland Ports, DISD, and Hippies by Eric Celeste
- Judgmental Map of Dallas, Ctd. by Tim Rogers
- Judgmental Map of Dallas by Krista Nightengale
- On the Removal of Our Story ‘Up in the Air’ by Cristina Daglas
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.