I just came across a post from last August “KRLD Restaurant Week in Dallas: Love it? Like it? Hate it?” The comments were interesting, especially those that came from people who worked in a participating restaurant. I haven’t waited tables for many years but I can only imagine the chaos during that week/month. If you are a server, manager, busboy, or employee of a restaurant that participates in KRLD Restaurant Week, shoot me an e-mail. Thanks.
9/21/14 SunAddison Circle Park
9/21/14 SunAddress To Be Disclosed Upon Ticket Purchase
9/23/14 TueCapitol Pub
9/24/14 WedThe Libertine Bar
9/24/14 WedBridge Bistro
10/18/14 SatLake Carolyn
- Ron Washington Resigned Because He Cheated on His Wife by Tim Rogers
- How Will You Feel When Adrian Peterson Is Playing For The Cowboys Next Season? by Zac Crain
- Westlake Academy Is Early Leader in North Texas Giving Day by Tim Rogers
- DMN Managing Editor George Rodrigue Leaving for WFAA by Eric Celeste
- Leading Off (9/17/14) by Bradford Pearson
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »