I just came across a post from last August “KRLD Restaurant Week in Dallas: Love it? Like it? Hate it?” The comments were interesting, especially those that came from people who worked in a participating restaurant. I haven’t waited tables for many years but I can only imagine the chaos during that week/month. If you are a server, manager, busboy, or employee of a restaurant that participates in KRLD Restaurant Week, shoot me an e-mail. Thanks.
- How Will The Dallas Morning News Buyouts Impact Coverage? by Peter Simek
- Win One of Our Neighborhood Icons of Dallas Posters by Jason Heid
- Food Feedback Friday by Nancy Nichols
- What to Drink Now: Carpenter, Melka, Klein & Starr by Hayley Hamilton Cogill
- Postcard from Hawaii: The Kapalua Wine and Food Festival (Part 1) by Hayley Hamilton Cogill
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »