I just came across a post from last August “KRLD Restaurant Week in Dallas: Love it? Like it? Hate it?” The comments were interesting, especially those that came from people who worked in a participating restaurant. I haven’t waited tables for many years but I can only imagine the chaos during that week/month. If you are a server, manager, busboy, or employee of a restaurant that participates in KRLD Restaurant Week, shoot me an e-mail. Thanks.
- Steve Blow’s Immigration Column Is Extremely Sloppy by Zac Crain
- Leading Off (7/24/14) by Zac Crain
- John Wiley Price Arrested by Bradford Pearson
- A Look at Kidd Kraddick’s Show A Year After His Death by Zac Crain
- Poll: Should Mike Rawlings Run Again? by Jason Heid
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.