I just popped on to Eatsblog to find out where I get some trumpet squash and ran across this dreadful news from Christopher “No E” Wynn : Samatha “Sam” Welch, one of the greatest servers in Dallas, has jumped ship. She is leaving Neighborhood Services and heading to the Green Room. Dang, now I’m going to have to think for myself.
- What Restaurant or Cuisine Does Dallas Need? by Nancy Nichols
- Henderson Tap House to Open in January With a Lengthy Dress Code by Nancy Nichols
- Courtney Loves Dallas Episode 2 Recap by Tim Rogers
- Bon Voyage, #chaneldallas by Cristina Daglas
- Lakewood Brewing Co. Released its Bourbon Barrel Temptress During the Ice Storm by Matthew Shelley
Sign up to our newsletters to Get D insider information and updates in your inbox.