Oh, if this little house on Fairmont Street could talk. The first time I stepped in the front door it was Calluaud’s, a tiny French restaurant owned and cheffed by Guy Calluaud. Oh, the veal Normande! Champagne! Squab en papillotes! Hazelnut soufflés! After Calluaud’s, there was–oh I can’t remember the name, something Petite Masion-ish–and then, of course, Barclay’s. Van Roberts brought us the gone but never to be forgotten Lola and the Tasting Room at Lola. Today Sarah Eveans gives us a quick look at the latest reincarnation, The Common Table, owned by Brian (Loft 610) Twomey and his partner Corey Pond. Heeere’s Sarah.
- Jim Schutze Was Right — Six Years Ago — About John Wiley Price by Tim Rogers
- Judgmental Map of Dallas, Ctd. by Tim Rogers
- Poll: What Does the Uptown Sam’s Club Say About City Government? by Jason Heid
- Judgmental Map of Dallas by Krista Nightengale
- 8 Achievable Steps to Improve Urbanism by Peter Simek
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.