Oh, if this little house on Fairmont Street could talk. The first time I stepped in the front door it was Calluaud’s, a tiny French restaurant owned and cheffed by Guy Calluaud. Oh, the veal Normande! Champagne! Squab en papillotes! Hazelnut soufflés! After Calluaud’s, there was–oh I can’t remember the name, something Petite Masion-ish–and then, of course, Barclay’s. Van Roberts brought us the gone but never to be forgotten Lola and the Tasting Room at Lola. Today Sarah Eveans gives us a quick look at the latest reincarnation, The Common Table, owned by Brian (Loft 610) Twomey and his partner Corey Pond. Heeere’s Sarah.
- Truth & Alibi
- The Best Dallas Suburbs 2014
- The 10 Most Beautiful Homes in Dallas 2014 by The D Home Editors
- The 10 Most Beautiful Women in Dallas 2013 by Raya Ramsey
- Dirk Nowitzki Takes Even Bigger Discount, Is The Best by Zac Crain
- The Good Guys: A Look Back by Zac Crain
- The Barrett Brown Review of Arts and Letters and Jail: There Was a Bad Mutha Who Lived in an SHU by Barrett Brown
- Reader Feedback: What Ticks You Off Most at Restaurants? by Rochell Van Deurzen
- Morning News Says Mike Rawlings Should Run Again Because Mary Suhm by Eric Celeste
- My Detente With the Avian Kingdom Is At An End by Zac Crain
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.