Oh, if this little house on Fairmont Street could talk. The first time I stepped in the front door it was Calluaud’s, a tiny French restaurant owned and cheffed by Guy Calluaud. Oh, the veal Normande! Champagne! Squab en papillotes! Hazelnut soufflés! After Calluaud’s, there was–oh I can’t remember the name, something Petite Masion-ish–and then, of course, Barclay’s. Van Roberts brought us the gone but never to be forgotten Lola and the Tasting Room at Lola. Today Sarah Eveans gives us a quick look at the latest reincarnation, The Common Table, owned by Brian (Loft 610) Twomey and his partner Corey Pond. Heeere’s Sarah.
- Save Your Nelson Mandela Status Messages, the Omni Dallas Just Won by Bradford Pearson
- The 10 Most Beautiful Women in Dallas 2013 by Raya Ramsey
- Libertine Bar
- The Loon Must Move to a New Location in Dallas by Nancy Nichols
- Courtney Loves Dallas Episode 1 Recap by Tim Rogers
- Exclusive McFarland Cuisine Report: Which Dallas Restaurants are Open Today by Nancy Nichols
- The Cowboys-Bears Bet by Tim Rogers
- Leading Off (12/9/13) by Cristina Daglas
- Pearl Cup on Henderson Closes, Austin-Based Houndstooth Coffee Takes Over by Carol Shih
Sign up to our newsletters to Get D insider information and updates in your inbox.