A couple of weeks ago we noted the change: Tesar’s Modern Steaks and Seafood took the apostrophe out of Tesar’s and became Tesars Modern Steaks and Seafood. Why? Because chef John Tesar left the restaurant and came back to Dallas where he is currently the culinary director of DRG (Go Fish, Dallas Chop House). Today Tesar, the human, has his name back. Tesars, the restaurant, has closed. The soon-to-come apostrophe is still a mystery.
- Are We Witnessing The Fall of the House of Michael Morris? by Peter Simek
- John Travolta Welcomes Really Big Plane to DFW Airport by Jason Heid
- Ebola Case Confirmed in Dallas by Jason Heid
- Will Automated Cars Revolutionize Urban Transportation? by Peter Simek
- What Dan Micciche Gets Right — and Wrong — in His DMN Essay by Eric Celeste
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »