A couple of weeks ago we noted the change: Tesar’s Modern Steaks and Seafood took the apostrophe out of Tesar’s and became Tesars Modern Steaks and Seafood. Why? Because chef John Tesar left the restaurant and came back to Dallas where he is currently the culinary director of DRG (Go Fish, Dallas Chop House). Today Tesar, the human, has his name back. Tesars, the restaurant, has closed. The soon-to-come apostrophe is still a mystery.
2/13/16 Sat3 Nations Brewing
2/16/16 TueIII Forks
2/20/16 SatTaschen Library
2/29/16 MonHyatt Regency Dallas
3/3/16 ThuCommunity Beer Co.
3/4/16 FriFair Park
- Meet Your 'Real Housewives of Dallas' Cast, Repent by Alex Macon
- 2016 Oak Cliff Mardi Gras Parade
- Dallas Dating Guide by D Magazine
- Hot Property: New Orleans Style in Lower Greenville by Caitlin Clark
- The Best Breakfasts in Dallas by D Magazine
- Dallas City Council Bans Exxxotica From Using Convention Center by Jason Heid
- OMG! Real Housewives of Dallas Cast Member Once Starred in Porn! by Tim Rogers
- Go Inside the Homes of Bravo’s Real Housewives of Dallas by Caitlin Clark
- Houston Mayor Has a Lesson for Dallas: More Roads Aren’t the Answer by Tim Rogers
- Mayor Says Plano Is No Longer a Suburb by Jason Heid
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »