A couple of weeks ago we noted the change: Tesar’s Modern Steaks and Seafood took the apostrophe out of Tesar’s and became Tesars Modern Steaks and Seafood. Why? Because chef John Tesar left the restaurant and came back to Dallas where he is currently the culinary director of DRG (Go Fish, Dallas Chop House). Today Tesar, the human, has his name back. Tesars, the restaurant, has closed. The soon-to-come apostrophe is still a mystery.
- The 6 Best Hikes in Dallas by Bill Holston
- Go Inside the Homes of Bravo's Real Housewives of Dallas by Caitlin Clark
- Byron Nelson Tournament
- The 10 Best Lakes to Call Home by Dawn McMullan
- Hot Property: Show-Stopping Contemporary in Preston Hollow by Caitlin Clark
- A List of A.C. Gonzalez’s Accomplishments at City Hall by Zac Crain
- Winners and Losers This Week in Dallas (5/27/16) by Jason Heid
- The Real Housewives of Dallas Episode 8 Recap by Tim Rogers
- ‘The Bachelorette’ Episode 2 Recap: JoJo is Proposed to 6 Times, Doesn’t Receive Words of Affirmation by Augusta Neal
- Vermeer Suite: Music in 17th-Century Dutch Paintings
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »