Our resident wino, Andrew Chalk, wishes he could make this deal. Cap Rock Winery, near Lubbock and one of the better known wineries in Texas, is up for auction on July 12 at 1:00 PM CST. The opening bid is “only” $100,000 and includes the wine inventory. Yow. Zah. That sounds like a bargain.
- Are We Witnessing The Fall of the House of Michael Morris? by Peter Simek
- John Travolta Welcomes Really Big Plane to DFW Airport by Jason Heid
- Watch Strokers Live Webcam, Stuff That’s NSFW by Tim Rogers
- Dallas City Council Could Vote Against Funding Trinity Toll Road by Tim Rogers
- 2 Trustees Voted to Cut Off More Than $100 Million to DISD and I Guess No One Cares by Eric Celeste
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »