Our resident wino, Andrew Chalk, wishes he could make this deal. Cap Rock Winery, near Lubbock and one of the better known wineries in Texas, is up for auction on July 12 at 1:00 PM CST. The opening bid is “only” $100,000 and includes the wine inventory. Yow. Zah. That sounds like a bargain.
- It Is Time to for Some Real Leadership and Vision in Downtown Dallas by Peter Simek
- Judgmental Map of Dallas, Ctd. by Tim Rogers
- Jim Schutze Was Right — Six Years Ago — About John Wiley Price by Tim Rogers
- On the Removal of Our Story ‘Up in the Air’ by Cristina Daglas
- Judgmental Map of Dallas by Krista Nightengale
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.