The next SideDish Supper Club is in the works and it’s going to be a doozy! And I’m not talking about the sandwich! Space will be limited. The price will be low. And the fun, well, will be priceless. If you haven’t already signed up to receive the first e-mail announcement of the event, please type your e-mail address in the box under the SideDish Supper Club logo on the right side of this page. See you there! Feel free to guess where the event will take place. I’ve got a big prize for the winner. Go.
- Questions About Jill Jordan’s Bewildering ‘Trinity Lakes’ Briefing by Wylie H. Dallas
- I Also Have a Wish List of Unfunded Amenities by Zac Crain
- The Fight Over Farmer’s Markets in Richardson by Andrew Laska
- First Take: Henry’s Majestic by Catherine Downes
- Poll: What Will the Trinity Lakes Look Like? by Jason Heid
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »