Nobody will go on the record, but a big birdy in the business says that long-time Arthur’s Prime Steaks owner, Mohsen Heidari, is “moving a concept in across from the Capital Grille on Maple.” Old Montaigne Club space? Not sure. Nobody’s talking.
- Questions About Jill Jordan’s Bewildering ‘Trinity Lakes’ Briefing by Wylie H. Dallas
- I Also Have a Wish List of Unfunded Amenities by Zac Crain
- The Fight Over Farmer’s Markets in Richardson by Andrew Laska
- First Take: Henry’s Majestic by Catherine Downes
- Poll: What Will the Trinity Lakes Look Like? by Jason Heid
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »