Ted Allen is well known for his participation in the Food Network programs Iron Chef, Food Detectives, and Chopped (which has just had another series commissioned). He was in Dallas to discuss wine and food matching and to do a cooking demonstration at Taste of Addison. I got the chance to catch up with him before his big gig and asked him about matching wines with some of the most popular foods in Texas.
- What Restaurant or Cuisine Does Dallas Need? by Nancy Nichols
- Henderson Tap House to Open in January With a Lengthy Dress Code by Nancy Nichols
- Bon Voyage, #chaneldallas by Cristina Daglas
- Leading Off (12/11/13) by Krista Nightengale
- Lakewood Brewing Co. Released its Bourbon Barrel Temptress During the Ice Storm by Matthew Shelley
Sign up to our newsletters to Get D insider information and updates in your inbox.