Michael Weinstein is a veteran Dallas chef. He has cooked in the kitchens at The Grape, Aurora, and Tramontana. He has left the grind of professional cooking behind and plans to turn the chips and salsa market upside down. His new line, Dread Head Chef Dessert Chips and Sweet Salsas, encourages you to enjoy this Tex-Mex tradition after your meal instead of before. His products include strawberry-mango and pineapple-banana-macadamia nut salsas, and the corn chips are flavored with cinnamon and chocolate. Our favorite combo? Chocolate corn chips dipped into a bowl of Blue Bell ice cream covered with a dollop of strawberry-mango salsa. Pairs well with 24 and Law and Order SVU. Available.
- 100 Great Holiday Gifts
- LInkedIn Reveals Dallas' Dominant Skill Set by Ali Finney
- Off the Record
- Dallas Starbucks Mistakes Chandler Parsons For Dirk Nowitzki by Bradford Pearson
- Mummy Not So Dearest: A Few Thoughts on Leslie Brenner's Proof + Pantry Review by Nancy Nichols
- What That Trinity Toll Road Meeting Was Really About by Tim Rogers
- Why You Should Make Supporting Pre-K in DISD a Relentless Priority by Eric Celeste
- Just as the Scriptures Predicted, 2014 Has Brought Dallas Its First Classic Hip-Hop Radio War by Bradford Pearson
- IT’S ABOUT FREAKING TIME! by Eric Celeste
- Mico Rodriguez Closes Mesero Miguel. Will Reopen as Mesero by Nancy Nichols
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »