Yow. Zah. I forgot about Victory Park. Now comes word that Charlie Green, the pizza dude behind Olivella’s, is opening a ginormous new restaurant called Neo Pizza Napoletana by Olivella’s in Victory Park. The charming PR person tells me the restaurant will be “nearly triple-the-size location and [have] new menu items.” She goes on to say, “Charlie is banking on Neo Pizza helping breathe life into the district that’s been working to revamp its former super-affluent image. (Neo Pizza’s individual gourmet pizzas start at $7, salads start at $6 and sandwiches at $8.)” I wish they’d put in a fabulous bowling alley at Victory Park. How fun would that be?
- The Mysterious Plan for a Mayoral Compound by Wylie H. Dallas
- Laura Miller on the Failings of Jennifer Gates and the Battle To Save Preston Hollow by Tim Rogers
- Did Bass Pro Shops Steal a T-shirt Idea From The Lodge? by Michael J. Mooney
- The Dog Stop in Far North Dallas Will Close in September by Nancy Nichols
- What To Drink Now: 4th of July Cocktails by Hayley Hamilton Cogill
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »