Yow. Zah. I forgot about Victory Park. Now comes word that Charlie Green, the pizza dude behind Olivella’s, is opening a ginormous new restaurant called Neo Pizza Napoletana by Olivella’s in Victory Park. The charming PR person tells me the restaurant will be “nearly triple-the-size location and [have] new menu items.” She goes on to say, “Charlie is banking on Neo Pizza helping breathe life into the district that’s been working to revamp its former super-affluent image. (Neo Pizza’s individual gourmet pizzas start at $7, salads start at $6 and sandwiches at $8.)” I wish they’d put in a fabulous bowling alley at Victory Park. How fun would that be?
5/7/16 SatOak Cliff Cultural Center
5/7/16 SatPanther Island Pavilion
5/7/16 SatVarious locations
5/12/16 ThuFixture Restaurant
5/13/16 FriAddison Circle Park
5/14/16 SatCommunity Beer Co.
5/15/16 SunWest 7th
5/15/16 SunBishop Arts District
5/21/16 SatGlobe Life Park in Arlington
5/29/16 SunThe West End
- Taco Libre 2016
- Go Inside the Homes of Bravo's Real Housewives of Dallas by Caitlin Clark
- My Office: Alan White by Jeanne Prejean
- 'The Real Housewives of Dallas' Episode 4 Recap by Tim Rogers
- A Family Oasis in Preston Hollow by Connie Dufner
- Is Anyone Else a Little Creeped Out By the Idea of a Homeless Concentration Camp? by Peter Simek
- Drama Unfolds With Ousting of Dallas Summer Musicals President Michael Jenkins by Alex Macon
- The Real Housewives of Dallas Episode 4 Recap by Tim Rogers
- A Frenchman Walks Into Downtown Dallas by Tim Rogers
- Will Ousting of Dallas Summer Musicals Honcho Impact Fair Park’s Future? by Peter Simek
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »