Yow. Zah. I forgot about Victory Park. Now comes word that Charlie Green, the pizza dude behind Olivella’s, is opening a ginormous new restaurant called Neo Pizza Napoletana by Olivella’s in Victory Park. The charming PR person tells me the restaurant will be “nearly triple-the-size location and [have] new menu items.” She goes on to say, “Charlie is banking on Neo Pizza helping breathe life into the district that’s been working to revamp its former super-affluent image. (Neo Pizza’s individual gourmet pizzas start at $7, salads start at $6 and sandwiches at $8.)” I wish they’d put in a fabulous bowling alley at Victory Park. How fun would that be?
10/9/15 FriDallas Arboretum
10/10/15 SatThe Dubliner
10/11/15 SunTruck Yard
10/13/15 TueThe Grape
10/14/15 WedDallas Farmers Market
10/14/15 WedCapitol Pub
10/15/15 ThuKettle Art
10/17/15 SatCity Hall Plaza
- Was Susan Hawk ‘Committed’ or Wasn’t She? by Tim Rogers
- Toronto Columnist Bad-Mouths Arlington Ahead of Rangers-Blue Jays Series by Jason Heid
- Inequality and Texas Independent School Districts by Jason Heid
- Things To Do In Dallas Tonight: Oct. 5 by Alex Macon
- Arlington Is Mad About the Texas Rangers’ AL West Champions T-Shirts by Zac Crain
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »